Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,690 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dunno if this was posted elsewhere in the forums, but I figure I'd post it again, the Autoexe Kit for the new Mazda6...

More info here...

·
Registered
48 Posts
Replying to Topic 'Autoexe Kit'

Hm... allow wheels are hideous, the spoiler at the rear is overdone but the rest looks very cool! I like the grille!!!

But I still prefer the V6 look only than with the MazdaSpeed look-a-like grille

·
Registered
1,216 Posts

Matt, those are Rays Gram Lites, some of the best performance wheels to be had in their price range. They are tremendous. They do come in different colors if you object to that and obviously your tastes are your own but performance wise they're first rate. Very light and very strong.
As for the kit; *shrug* It's okay. I think the car looks better stock. The kit is a little boxy looking in front. I guess that's to give it a more aggressive appearance, but to me it just looks square. I quite like the spoiler actually, but I like the stock one better.

·
Premium Member
5,097 Posts

I didn't really like the Autoexe kit, to sharp edges for my taste. So I took the liberty of spending five minutes in photshop.

Here are my changes...

·
Premium Member
1,690 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

Originally posted by Steve 6er

I didn't really like the Autoexe kit, to sharp edges for my taste. So I took the liberty of spending five minutes in photshop.

Here are my changes...[/b]
Now that I like....:D

·
Premium Member
5,097 Posts

Originally posted by Gujustud

Now that I like....:D [/b][/quote]

Thanks...:)

·
Registered
244 Posts

Cool. When can I place an order for the kit. Remember, I'm very meticulous in regards to mold lines ;) .

·
Premium Member
5,097 Posts

Originally posted by Sigvard

Cool. When can I place an order for the kit. Remember, I'm very meticulous in regards to mold lines ;) .[/b][/quote]

Well...mould lines or no mold lines, I'm afraid it will take quite a while...:sarc

1 - 8 of 8 Posts