Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was thinking about buying the AutoEXE CF front grill.

Did anyone buy this product yet?

Does anyone know the overall quality of AutoEXE's carbon fiber products?

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
I was thinking about buying the AutoEXE CF front grill.

Did anyone buy this product yet?

Does anyone know the overall quality of AutoEXE's carbon fiber products?

[/b]

I don't know about their CF stuff, but I had their fiberglass grille on my 3 and it fit perfect.

·
Registered
44 Posts
If the google converter from yen to $ is correct and if I recall correctly it's around....Are you seated?....$360!

Looks nice though! Surf a little on their site and you'll find the price list. Japanese salaries are said to be higher than US salaries so they might be able to afford it :). I love their red-orange color scheme.

Zoomspeed

·
Registered
778 Posts
On my speed the top of the bumper is scalloped out a bit to allow room for the Mazda emblem - this grille is flat on the bottom.[/b]
Yeah, I saw that problem awhile ago. I think it's a picture of a normal 6. Not sure if they really do make one for the speed6.

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I really think the grill is made for the MS6.

Here are some more pictures from the AutoEXE website.

·
Registered
815 Posts
I have had one on order since early March. If/when it gets here, I will know if the bevel is covered and report back. If you take a close look at the stock grill and then look closely at the first pic, it looks like it is just barely covered. We will see...

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I have had one on order since early March. If/when it gets here, I will know if the bevel is covered and report back. If you take a close look at the stock grill and then look closely at the first pic, it looks like it is just barely covered. We will see...
[/b]
Ouch early March...

Did you order it from Corksport?

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
The grill covers up the cut out for the mazda emblem. look at it in the pic MzSpeed posted, the grill comes almost all the way to the front. stock there is nothing there.

·
Registered
2,296 Posts
Sorry the pics just loaded for me. The grill the RPM is trying to get a GB for is different than that. It is like the Kenstyle in CF

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Yes, I ordered from Corksport. The delay is from AutoExe - Corksport said it should get to them this week.
[/b]
Do you know if they ordered more than one because I was going to order one this week, lol.

·
Registered
815 Posts
[/b]
Grill arrived and is installed. It covers the bevel completely. Grill looks great, but the stock grill was a pita to remove and I ended up breaking a couple of clips removing it. I'll try to get a pic of it on the car once it stops raining.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
About this Discussion
35 Replies
15 Participants
chul
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing