Mazda 6 Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not sure where to put this...mods feel free to move it.
Is there a way to relocate the plug/connector for the autoenginuity scan tool? Right now it sits right above my foot and I don't want to lock it loose (when I'm collecting live data). Something that would extend the place where the plug connects...sort of like an extension cord for the plug. Does anything like this exist?

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Not sure where to put this...mods feel free to move it.
Is there a way to relocate the plug/connector for the autoenginuity scan tool? Right now it sits right above my foot and I don't want to lock it loose (when I'm collecting live data). Something that would extend the place where the plug connects...sort of like an extension cord for the plug. Does anything like this exist?
[/b]
You can move the DLC-2 plug to any location you want.

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
I believe there are two screws holding it in.

You could move it to the left and find a way to mount it there. I think the leads are long enough to move it to the right past the gas pedal.

You could get hardcore and splice longer wires and put it next to the cigarette lighter.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.