Mazda 6 Forums banner
41 - 49 of 49 Posts
I can assure you this group buy has been authorized.... I was on the phone well pricing was being discussed with the "founder" of AE...

AE violate there own dealer agreements, they say MAP pricing is $224.10 (or something around there) and sell it themselves on Ebay for $200 plus $10 shipping....

If you call AE and check the group buy pricing, you will clearly see this is attainable...

Not to mention Donny, I think you know the vendor... think iPods?
[/b]
The unit that is sold on eBay is a replacement connector only. We, as retailers, sell the full retail package, which includes a printed user manual, a quick start guide, and a CD-ROM with the software and related materials.

I'm not going to argue with you further. As I stated before, AutoEnginuity encourages all of you to contact them at 480-326-6010 to verify the validity of this or any other group buy that may be offered or to verify the authorized dealer status of the vendor that you are purchasing from.

The drama...

Anyhow, I remember seeing somebody post that if you're logging more than two sensors, it slows down to the point where it's practically useless.

Anybody confirm/deny this?

The drama...

Anyhow, I remember seeing somebody post that if you're logging more than two sensors, it slows down to the point where it's practically useless.

Anybody confirm/deny this?
[/b]
it does not slow down as long as you DO NOT CONNECT IN FAST MODE. secondly, if you are to use USB, then it should be USB 2.0 compliant port for the most reliable speed for logging. otherwise, i suggest you go serial and get serial/USB adapter.

I just got off the phone with Jay Horak (owner of autoengunity) and this is NOT an authorized group buy. There are no authorized group buys from Autoengunity occuring at this time. Additionally, there will not be a GB at the posted prices in the near future as they are below the cost that Autoengunity allows its resellers to sell at.

DO NOT SEND YOUR MONEY TO THE COMPANY BACKING THIS GB, AUTOENGUNITY WILL NOT SEND YOU A PRODUCT.

You are more than welcome to verify this with Jay at 480-326-6010, he is more than willing to answer any questions related to this UNAUTHORIZED GB.

Discussion starter · #47 ·
Click here...

For a correction, this is NOT a group buy, but after coupon code prices are as promised :)

This can be verified by AE and all Admins....

Once again, THIS IS NOT A GROUP BUY. BUT IF YOU USE THE COUPON CODE POSTED IN THIS THREAD THE PRICES I QUOTED ARE ACCURATE :)

Click here...

For a correction, this is NOT a group buy, but after coupon code prices are as promised :)

This can be verified by AE and all Admins....

Once again, THIS IS NOT A GROUP BUY. BUT IF YOU USE THE COUPON CODE POSTED IN THIS THREAD THE PRICES I QUOTED ARE ACCURATE :)
[/b]
What is the mazda upgrade?

thanks

karl

Discussion starter · #49 ·
It's a bunch more information...

Go to AutoEnginuity.com and look at the "Mazda Enhancements"...

In fact I already posted it in this thread...

MS6 owners, its worth the $$$...

41 - 49 of 49 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.