Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i'm lookin at getting a grill from them, and the last grill i tried purchasing from a company on ebay, they had to refund my money cause "they shipped the item back to the manufacturer cause of it's imperfections". and i dont want the same thing to happen with this company.

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
buyer beware.....i do not recommend this company. i ordered the grille on oct 12th, and here it is nov 29th and they had to refund my money because i never got the grille. they rarely replied to my emails. they gave me a bogus tracking number. and i'm sure the only reason they refunded my money is because i told them i was gonna go through paypal and ebay for a refund and that they were bullshittin. well today i got an email with my refund.

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
another update: the company called me last night and asked me to remove the negative feedback i gave them on ebay. note: i tried calling the same phone number about 10 times and no one ever answered, but the minute they got the negative feedback, they all of a sudden called me to remove it.....i told them that i didnt lie on the feedback, i stated the date of purchase and date of refund and poor communication.

i hope i'm not typing this for my health. hope its useful for someone.

·
Registered
356 Posts
i hope i'm not typing this for my health. hope its useful for someone.
[/b]
This is a good heads-up for anybody... thanks for the post on your experience.

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
oh and just for another reference. the previous company i tried to get a grille from was called SpeedFantasy. although they were a lot quicker to refund my money, and they did answer their phones, i never go the grille or even a courtesy call or email saying that they had to send it back....

·
Registered
164 Posts
Anybody know of a reputable distributor to get a JDM grill?

·
Registered
276 Posts
That is who I got my cf grill from and had no issues with them at all. I got exactly 2 weeks after I ordered it. Fits quite nice and looks good. It cost me $80.00cdn taxes, duty and shipping.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Anybody know of a reputable distributor to get a JDM grill?
[/b]
I ordered mine from hk-plus on ebay. It's a Mazda6 NEW JDM 1-BAR chrome Grille Atenza Mazda 6. I've received a email with tracking numbers. I have been able to track so far. I will let you know if I don't receive it.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I ordered mine from hk-plus on ebay. It's a Mazda6 NEW JDM 1-BAR chrome Grille Atenza Mazda 6. I've received a email with tracking numbers. I have been able to track so far. I will let you know if I don't receive it.
[/b]
I received the grill a couple days after this last post. It looks great!!!....I'll post some pics later.

·
Registered
224 Posts
I have delt with auto dynasty. They are F%$#^ing scam artists. I purchased the Carbon fiber grill from the also. And after a month they informed me that the shipping company has lost the package, and didn't even say they would refund my money! :swearin: :swearin: :swearin: Afetr sending them a very threatening email, they refunded my money. I told them I was going to report them not only to ebay but the "Better Business Bureau" That pretty much shut them up!! :thefing:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts