Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The driver's side window on my Speed6 will no longer go auto down or up. It will go up and down, but you have to hold the button. The other three windows still work auto up/down. I'm just checking to make sure there isn't some secret incantation that I have accidentally done to cause the auto feature to stop working. Otherwise, I guess it's time for the first trip to the dealer for repair.

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
The driver's side window on my Speed6 will no longer go auto down or up. It will go up and down, but you have to hold the button. The other three windows still work auto up/down. I'm just checking to make sure there isn't some secret incantation that I have accidentally done to cause the auto feature to stop working. Otherwise, I guess it's time for the first trip to the dealer for repair.
[/b]

YEAH! RTFM, or SEARCH. ahahh.

Roll the window down, roll it up, hold the switch up, listen for a click or two, problem solved.

It's the anti-arm crushing, or baby crushing, or dog neck snaping feature.

If not, its broken, but probably not.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Read his post carefully. This is different than simply resetting the windows. I had the same problem for about three days then it just started working again. I did try resetting and it didn't help, by the way. If you do take it in to the dealer, please let us know what they find.

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Read his post carefully. This is different than simply resetting the windows. I had the same problem for about three days then it just started working again. I did try resetting and it didn't help, by the way. If you do take it in to the dealer, please let us know what they find.
[/b]

If YOU read carefully, I said if NOT, then it's broken.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That did it thanks.

I'd rather ask the question again because I learn all kinds of new words and Internet abbreviations that way......

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
That did it thanks.

I'd rather ask the question again because I learn all kinds of new words and Internet abbreviations that way......
[/b]

I only said search because this questions comes up EVERY week.

If you just search for 'auto up' you would have had the answer in 10 seconds.

·
Registered
4,524 Posts
"SEARCH next time"- Da bears

·
Registered
2,661 Posts
"SEARCH next time"- Da bears [/b]

Ahhh, can you feel the love in this room...??

1 - 9 of 9 Posts