Mazda 6 Forums banner
21 - 40 of 43 Posts
tell you what you need to do to make it look good and not hurt your wallet...tint the tails. look at arch4life's how-to on tinting the tails. really, that's just about all i would do to your car if i owned it.

everything else looks sweet. the spoiler only looks off because of the taillights.

Not a fan. Sorry man. Especially since its painted black, I think it would look much better silver.
[/b]
:yesnod: :yesnod:

Discussion starter · #31 ·
i ordered my tein coilovers last nigth soo they should be here soon..it well lower it up to 2 in... but there adjustable b/c i live on hills soo i need to be able to drive it...but thanx for complament guys..and belive me pleant more to come...

hmm wat bodykit is that? never seen that kit before... where did u get it?

Discussion starter · #34 ·
lol na just a high school kid who works his ass off...my mom says why do u spend all ur money on this..i told her b/c i dont have a g/f right now..i dont really do to many sports..and in 1 year im going to be in florida living on my on with bills to pay...BETTER DO IT NOW WHILE I STILL CAN....really just a lot LOTS of work...o well its worth it..i mean come one have u seen the car..ahahah

damn thats aggressive! nah definitly can see where your coming from with the black theme those long shots, looks good, but your right, CF would definitly have topped it off. I'm in love with the CF hood and rear lip look since I saw a white lexus IS200 over here with it...drroooooll!

the lip could go that little wider if anything though, silly autoexe what were they thinking? good stuff dude, and yeh what the hell body kit is that? the front of that looks like it wants to eat children. love the paint theme on the hood.

still wanna know what body kit is that... :slap:

Discussion starter · #38 ·
lol sorry its a .. it hinka bmagic body kit..i have no clue but u guys wanna know something..theres only 2 ppl with it soo i love it no matter what ppl say b/c they dont have it..but yea i have no clue what it is really...but anyways thanx for the complements guys..fyi my car right now is all show..but i figured i did all wanted to do to the out side some im doing engine now...im hoping to make it decient and get some sponsors is that hard to do???

not really....just go online and look at different car websites...a lot of them have sponsorship request forms and stuff to fill out and some make you pay yearly membership fees. But its all worth it for the discounts and stuff as long as you fullfil your contract duties.

ok finally took some pics...im deffintaly going to get some black tail lights.. does any one know how those tail light covers are?? do they look good or cheap...tell me what u think...

side view
back
on top:p
low view
my cardomain

its coming alone....

just waiting for eyelids, air intake, tail lights, tein coilovers....\
dammmmm i love this car..... :p
[/b]

Sorry man, gotta give you props for something different, but you car needs some smooth lines, which it seems to lack from every angle.

21 - 40 of 43 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.