Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i got my auto exe lip last week go it painted gloss black..here it is...bad pics got more comeing this week...tell me what u think

lip1

lip2

lip3

look at this decal...matches the hood perfectly

more pics to come and 1) i got a cam that takes better pics then those shity ones on there.. and 2) im selling sprint springs if any one wants to buy ... and rims and tires..pm em me if intrested....and if any one is selling some tein coilovers give me a shoot...peace out playas

·
Registered
2,039 Posts
Not feeling the Silver/black theme... As well as the "Mazda" sticker too. I don't think you have to remind yourself or anybody else that your car is a Mazda anymore than the stock badges do.

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
I want to see a whole distant shot that way we can see how it flows since the hood is one black and everything. Jus tlooking at only the spoiler it doesn't look right to me at all. But if you are able to see the ENTIRE car s oyou can see teh flow of black with the hood all the way to the back with the spoiler it may finalize it and give it a great flowing look...But from JUST the back shots it looks out of place.

·
Registered
4,775 Posts
Not really a fan. On a lip that high, you need pieces to go on the outer side of the car (on either side of the trunk) to give it a more gradual drop off

·
Registered
780 Posts
^^^ i thought it was high at first, but the profile looks good. At first, by looking at the title, i thought u got a front lip..

·
Registered
553 Posts
Finally someone who has the actual AutoExe spoiler. I hate how everyone says they have it but then when you see the pics it is just a knockoff lip that doesn't even look like the actual AutoExe lip spoiler. I like it but I'm not sure about the black on silver. I agree a distant shot of the whole car might help everyone see how it goes with your scheme. I also would like to see a rear pic of the spoiler to see how it looks across the trunk. I have the AutoExe spoiler and sideskirts on order from Corksport right now... just eagerly awaiting their arrival.

·
Registered
690 Posts
not feeling the black, i think it looks better if painted body color, i DO like how your hood is painted tho, but again not feeling the mazda sticker. but hey it's your car, as long as you like it that's all it matters :)

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ok 1) i took my badges off soo all i got on it is a mazda sign...2) it flows great with the car but u hasve to have a distance pic which im going to take today...in like hour or 2...i didnt want to paint it silver 1 b/c u might not be able to notice it on there and 2 b/c of the of the black and silver color schem...i was wishing they had it in carbon buit o well.. have to make due...post more pics lil lata

·
Registered
735 Posts
yeah, look at Zm_Zm_Saint's car. he has one of the sexiest 6's around, and he went with the silver/black look. i think it would look better if you had more black, though...especially the tails.
[/b]
:love: Aw, thanks Polo.

Personally, I like the lip, mainly cuz it's the authentic Autoexe. If you don't decide to paint it body color, then you should think about adding more black, especially some nice black tails. OR if you decide to get rid of it, let me know!

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
ok finally took some pics...im deffintaly going to get some black tail lights.. does any one know how those tail light covers are?? do they look good or cheap...tell me what u think...

side view
back
on top:p
low view

my cardomain

its coming alone....

just waiting for eyelids, air intake, tail lights, tein coilovers....\
dammmmm i love this car..... :p

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
About this Discussion
42 Replies
28 Participants
MZBuckeye
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing