Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'd be curious to know what you guys have done for chrome exhaust tips down under? The Mazda ones seem pretty expensive. Pics would be appreciated if you got any.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Replying to Topic 'australian chrome exhaust tips'

g'day solarbear

I went to Supercheap Auto today and looked for a chrome tip for the exhaust but couldn't find the right size. I tried all the sizes. They were either too small or too big(diameter). I also found out that you would need to cut it to make it shorter as the exhaust tip in the Mazda6 is very short and it bends.

Can you please let me know if you find the right one.

·
Registered
23 Posts

g'day solarbear

I went to Supercheap Auto today and looked for a chrome tip for the exhaust but couldn't find the right size. I tried all the sizes. They were either too small or too big(diameter). I also found out that you would need to cut it to make it shorter as the exhaust tip in the Mazda6 is very short and it bends.

Can you please let me know if you find the right one.

·
Registered
322 Posts

Yeh, I've got the Aussie chrome tips on my M6. They point down quite significantly and I find I scrape them on the ground every so often (especially when reversing out of my driveway). They look alright tho.. makes the exhaust really stand out.

Rainchild's M6

1 - 5 of 5 Posts