Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Replying to Topic 'Australian Cars Part 1'

Heres some Pics of Commodore Utility,

Only Seats 2 People, but very popular in Australia !!

·
Registered
1,216 Posts

[homersimpson]Holden...Mmmmmhhh[/homersimpson]
Probably the only division of GM I would consider buying from. Their HSV series is NIIIICE. As for the new Commodore, I think I like the current version better, but I'll let it grow on me a little before making a real decision.

·
Registered
2,059 Posts

Looks nice. But the sedan *insert Civic Si here*. They look almost identical from the back. Spoilers just as wide and the same angle as well

And the Commodore? *insert Chevy SSR here*.

·
Registered
2,972 Posts

Actually I think the sedan looks like a beefed up Omega :). But it's verny nice looking.

That green thing makes me think of a mini El Camino..

·
Registered
1,405 Posts

Originally posted by Blackbird

Actually I think the sedan looks like a beefed up Omega :). But it's verny nice looking.

That green thing makes me think of a mini El Camino..[/b]
yes, i thought the same things

how much does the sedan cost?

·
Registered
2,972 Posts

On the first pic of the.. Commodore SS right (?); notice the big gab between the back door and the main frame of the car. Must be like one inch! It contiues, but narrows up along the side.... Looks kind of bad... But I want the car anyway :D

But the more I look at it, the more I wonder if this isn't a realtive to the Opel Omega... Same roofline, fenders look the same as well.. Just the hood and front/rear assabley that differ...

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

But the more I look at it, the more I wonder if this isn't a realtive to the Opel Omega[/b]
BlackBird, you are correct ! Its even possible that the Commodore will be replacing this car in Europe sometime in 2004-2005 approx !

Pics Heres of Commodore Wagon !

Note this is Duel Fuel Wagon LPG/Petrol, thats why Spare Tyre is in rear compartment !!

·
Registered
2,972 Posts

Without body kit the car suddenly becomes one of the most boring to roll the streets of kangarooland :D

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

Without body kit the car suddenly becomes one of the most boring to roll the streets of kangarooland  [/b]
True, IMO standard versions do look very plain.....

BUt the sporty versions are a sight to be seen on the road !!!! :p

1 - 13 of 13 Posts