Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well being lurking here for a while now and i would like to thank the mods and the members of this forum. There is some really great info and advice that I have found to be of great use to me. eg; the clutch mod to the mazdaspeed 6, such an easier car to drive now and loving it even more.
Just like to thank the people that contribute to the forum and will be continuing to lurk :nana:

I'm sure some of you Australian members know me from the aussie forums anyway.

Thanks again skizz

P.S. go the mazda 6 MPS's :drive:

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
Well being lurking here for a while now and i would like to thank the mods and the members of this forum. There is some really great info and advice that I have found to be of great use to me. eg; the clutch mod to the mazdaspeed 6, such an easier car to drive now and loving it even more.
Just like to thank the people that contribute to the forum and will be continuing to lurk :nana:

I'm sure some of you Australian members know me from the aussie forums anyway.

Thanks again skizz

P.S. go the mazda 6 MPS's :drive:
[/b]

That's real nice man! Welcome to the 6club! Your lurking abilities have already found you one mod for your car, keep lurking and good luck!! Ever been to Darwin?

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's real nice man! Welcome to the 6club! Your lurking abilities have already found you one mod for your car, keep lurking and good luck!! Ever been to Darwin?
[/b]
Yeah lived there for 5 years back in the late 80's early 90's when i was a kid

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
Yeah lived there for 5 years back in the late 80's early 90's when i was a kid
[/b]
Cool, I went there in like 04 summer and ended up hookin up with a bunch of girls. Since then, I've always wanted to live in Australia as I hear Melbourne is like 10 times better!

·
Registered
2,256 Posts
Welcome Skizz. Hope you will enjoy this place more once you start posting more often here mate.....Ausies Ausies Ausies.....OI OI OI....:)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts