Mazda 6 Forums banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,097 Posts
Replying to Topic 'Aussie screen savers'

Originally posted by Fuzzbear

And here I thought that all the countries in Europe drove on the left... does this mean that one could presumably import a mazda 6 hatch from sweden? hmmm  There should not  be that much to change other than some emissions and switching the gage cluster from kilometers to mph.  [/b]
You don't even have to change any emission stuff. Our rules are as hard as yours.

The km/h>mph conversion is something you would have to deal with, though.:D

·
Premium Member
5,097 Posts
Replying to Topic 'Aussie screen savers'

Originally posted by Driver6

I don't think that they had the Mazda6 hatch back in 1976 :D (or should I say hatchback back in 1976???)

That's when it all happened. Now the Swedish drive like all decent  continental Europeans on the right side of the lane. :D[/b]
I think you missunderstood him. That's exactly what he was saying. We drive on the right (!) side of the road. As they do in the US.

So he could buy his 6 hatch here and ship it over. Be the first one in town to have one.

·
Registered
2,972 Posts
Reading Topic: Reading Topic: Aussie screen savers

... and have the most expensive non-modded 6 in the states :)

Though - doesn't he heave to change front bumper?

·
Premium Member
1,776 Posts

Oh yeah, I was reading too fast...right hand drive, left hand side of the road, right hand side, yadda, yadda, yadda....

·
Premium Member
5,097 Posts

Yup. You have the right to be wrong, right? What's left to say?

21 - 25 of 25 Posts
About this Discussion
24 Replies
8 Participants
Steve 6er
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing