Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
680 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A buddy of mine and myself are starting to carry portable electronics such as MP3 players etc. We also can get you any car audio your looking for at a fraction of the cost. Just hit me up with what your looking for. We carry all sorts of items.

This week we have a special on the following. ASKING $85 each colors are
black

silver

blue

pink

green

CURRENTLY HAVE 2 OF EACH COLOR IN STOCK.

FEATURES:

100%Brand new 1.8 inch 65536 real color OLED screen, SLEEK DESIGN Support to download and play series media format (AMV format) Supported format: MP3, WMA, WAV, ASF and MPV Audio support: WMA / MP3 / WAV Digital record Electronic album, support JPG format photo E-book function, support txt file Multi Language Supported: English, German, French, Spamish, Italian, Dutch Polish, Portuguese, Swedish Chinese and Japanese Support ID3 lyric display in pace with song 6 kinds of EQ sound effect: Normal, Jazz, Disc, Pop and Classic Support ID3 display in pace with the lyric Flash disk storage function Operating System later than Windows 98 doesn't require driver installation Battery : Li-ion battery Built in FM TUNER FCC and CE approved for home and office both

BRAND NEW 2gb MP3 MP4 Player
English User Manual
Software CD
Stereo Headphone
USB Cable
U.S Travel Charger
FREE RUBBER SILICON CASE TO MATCH EACH MP3 PLAYER

NOTE: THIS IS NOT AN ACTUAL APPLE IPOD PRODUCT

1 - 1 of 1 Posts