Mazda 6 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Would any one here know where to run an Audio/Video Cable from the Camera bhind the grill to the TV screens in the back seat? How can I get Wires threw to the inside of the vehicle from under the hood?

· Registered
836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
well, its ether going behind the grill or under the bumper, not to help me park, just to see the road from the Car's view point, ya know, like a glass-bottom boat, but with a car

· Registered
836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm not hoping to see that with my camera

· Registered
836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
its just for effect, not to record, but just for fun, if you've ever seen a clip from a wide angle camera mounted just of the ground on the freeway its pretty cool, and its not like I spent any money on this

· Registered
836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I dont know about night, the camera I got for free has lights on it, but I'm not sure

· Registered
836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
well if the screens are in the back how am I gonna get distracted by them, there no sound to distract me ether, second, its not blurry at all, infact its very clear even at night, it also a night vission camera, and it does look pretty cool, I tried it out the other day through the sun roof, havent mounted it threw the grill yet

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.