Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm getting my 6 Sport Touring in Silver Contrail in a few weeks. :) (btw: does Silver Contrail really have some kind of pearl shiny effect like some Alfas have?)
I know it comes with the built-in stereo, cd player and 4 speakers in front. Does it have any preperation for speakers in the rear? I'm thinking about installing speakers in the rear hood cover, but don't know if it's possible to wire audio cables from the built in stereo.
Any experiences?

·
Premium Member
5,097 Posts
Replying to Topic 'Audio preparation'

Silver contrail is a regular metallic. Looks great, but that "pearl" shine you refer to is probably a MICA paint. Mazda6 has a few of those also, but Silver contrail is not one of them. (I chose Silver Contrail also).

There are speaker covers in all four doors. So you can have speakers in rear doors also.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

I firsted wanted my car in Black, but saw the Silver Contrail in the showroom and it looked way cool!!
Are the rear doors already wired? I searched for specs for the possible size of the rear speakers, but couldn't find any.

·
Premium Member
5,097 Posts

Originally posted by emzed

I firsted wanted my car in Black, but saw the Silver Contrail in the showroom and it looked way cool!!
Are the rear doors already wired? I searched for specs for the possible size of the rear speakers, but couldn't find any.[/b]
I think mine have speakers there (that's two of the four speakers, the other two are in the front doors).

1 - 4 of 4 Posts