Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

Just wondering if anyone has experienced my problem. My Audio Link USB version was working for a couple of months. Note I also had to do the solder mod. Just recently, I disconnected the wires to the headunit to get to the map compartment to route some wires between the map compartment and the glove compartment where I keep the audio link device. However, when I rehooked the wires to the head unit, it no longer recognizes the Audio Link. I should also note that I had the wires disconnected from the head unit for one whole day before reconnecting them. Any ideas or suggestions?

I also tried disconnecting the negative termanal of the battery for a couple of minutes and reconnecting and still no luck.

Thanks

·
Premium Member
4,155 Posts
Hi,

Just wondering if anyone has experienced my problem. My Audio Link USB version was working for a couple of months. Note I also had to do the solder mod. Just recently, I disconnected the wires to the headunit to get to the map compartment to route some wires between the map compartment and the glove compartment where I keep the audio link device. However, when I rehooked the wires to the head unit, it no longer recognizes the Audio Link. I should also note that I had the wires disconnected from the head unit for one whole day before reconnecting them. Any ideas or suggestions?

I also tried disconnecting the negative termanal of the battery for a couple of minutes and reconnecting and still no luck.
Thanks
[/b]
Did you disconnect your battery before disconnecting or reinstalling your unit? From the sound of things, you didn't. You should never connect or disconnect any type of electrical device without first disconnecting your battery.

If you continue to have problems, please send us an email (contact us via website) with your order number and shipping address.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts