Mazda 6 Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok so i installed the audio link the other day. and im running my ipod on it. it has great quality sound and love it....when it works that is...... so i was listening to my ipod as i was driving to work, got to work and shut off the car.. when i was done with my shift i wanted to listen to my music on the way home, but i was unable to get it to reconize it for some reason.. i would click the cd button twice and still nothing. it would just stay on the disk that was playing inside my radio. and i could not get it it to go into ex. mode... so i messed around for awhile and couldnt figure anything out.. so i drove home.. when i got home i let the car sit for a while untouched..later that night i went out for a drive, so tryed again.(clicked the cd button twice) and it worked!...idk what could be wrong.has anyone else experienced this? it seems to work randomly.

thanks
Nick

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
ok so i installed the audio link the other day. and im running my ipod on it. it has great quality sound and love it....when it works that is...... so i was listening to my ipod as i was driving to work, got to work and shut off the car.. when i was done with my shift i wanted to listen to my music on the way home, but i was unable to get it to reconize it for some reason.. i would click the cd button twice and still nothing. it would just stay on the disk that was playing inside my radio. and i could not get it it to go into ex. mode... so i messed around for awhile and couldnt figure anything out.. so i drove home.. when i got home i let the car sit for a while untouched..later that night i went out for a drive, so tryed again.(clicked the cd button twice) and it worked!...idk what could be wrong.has anyone else experienced this? it seems to work randomly.

thanks
Nick
[/b]
bump

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.