Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently had the infotainment system updated by the dealership, in the hopes that it would fix some issues with random bluetooth drops on my new phone.

The phone (a Google Pixel) does appear to be connecting without drops, but I have a new problem.

When I use Audible to play audiobooks (over bluetooth), I no longer see the track listing on the car display, and play/pause/skip buttons on the steering wheel or commander knob no longer function.

Any ideas on this one? I tried removing and re-pairing the phone, and I've verified that the phone and Audible app are up-to-date. There aren't any options in the Audible app to fix this, and the problem clearly started right after the dealership update.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
This resolved itself, somehow. I tried restarting and re-pairing several times. For some reason, after about the third restart of my phone, it started working again. Don't have a clue, nothing else changed, but I'll take it.

·
Registered
127 Posts
This resolved itself, somehow. I tried restarting and re-pairing several times. For some reason, after about the third restart of my phone, it started working again. Don't have a clue, nothing else changed, but I'll take it.
Sometimes it works the IT way "Did you turn it off and on again?". Good to hear it's working again.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts