Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yes! I just seen the episode this morning on TSN. They test drove the canadian version of the 6 and gave it a 4 out of 5 in most categories, with the "Best bang for buck" at 5/5.

The car they tested was the 6 cyl top of the line model sedan, triptronic but cloth seats. Their only complaint was the cloth seats (I will go with leather!) and they PRAISE the rear suspension! They had a blue Mazda 6 out there, and it looked sweet! The only thing it's missing is fog lights...

Check it out, there are replays all week!

"Repeats on Monday November 25 at 3:00pm, Wednesday November 27 at 12:30am, and Thursday November 28 at 3:30 am - EST"

The link is here: http://www.motoringtv.com/

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
Replying to Topic 'Attention: Canadian Residents'

On a side note. The Mazda6 is listed under the choices for their Car Of The Year.

And you can vote for it on the right hand side. The Honda Accord has over double as many votes as the 6. doh. They'll never catch it in votes.

·
Registered
2,059 Posts

And anyone know if Motoring 2003 is on anything else other than TSN? I'm sure I've seen it on somewhere else. Anyone?

·
Registered
10 Posts

Originally posted by Kincaid

And anyone know if Motoring 2003 is on anything else other than TSN? I'm sure I've seen it on somewhere else. Anyone?[/b]
Nope, I'm pretty sure it is only on TSN...sorry.

·
Registered
1,806 Posts

Question for those in Canada. I noticed that on the Mazda.ca site that they are showing the wheel tire size as 18x8J and tires as 225/40-18. Is this correct????

·
Registered
2,059 Posts

No. That's ancient, innacurate and inconsequential. lol. Those stats are from the old Japanese site. The Canadian Mazda6 site sucks.

·
Registered
231 Posts

The Canadian Mazda site is particularly bad. Very bad. You can't get anything from it. Did I say it was bad. Ok bad is an understatement. It is 100% pure crap.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts