Mazda 6 Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
246 Posts
Replying to Topic 'Attack of the Altima'

Originally posted by Blackbird

According to a magazine her in Sweden, Teknikens Värld, the 6' can handle the Elk Test (evasive manouver) in 72km/h or something like that.[/b]
But what if the 6 does the 'Eland-test' (dutch) in a higher speed? I suppose it won't end on it's roof, like the A-class Benz.. ;)?

Coen

·
Registered
246 Posts

Originally posted by Steve 6er

Originally posted by OppenheimeR

Originally posted by Blackbird

According to a magazine her in Sweden, Teknikens Värld, the 6' can handle the Elk Test (evasive manouver) in 72km/h or something like that.[/b]
But what if the 6 does the 'Eland-test' (dutch) in a higher speed? I suppose it won't end on it's roof, like the A-class Benz.. ;)?

Coen[/b][/quote]

No, what happens then is that the DSC steps in and helps avoiding a disaster.[/b][/quote]

Allright then :). But what if your car doesn't have this system (like ours) or when you've turned it off (if possible)? I assume the car will get into a slip then?

·
Registered
246 Posts

Since everybody here on this forum is talking about the stunning Nissan Altima (why is this forum still called 'Mazda Atenza Forum'??) and especially about it's dash, I would like to see some pics. Yeah, I know it; I'm too lazy to search some myself.. guess it's friday..

Coen

·
Registered
246 Posts

Originally posted by applejax

The purpose of this thread was to not only get data on the Altima, but to try and get comparisons of it with the '6.  

I'm too busy in work to dig up pictures, but be prepared for a disappointing dash.[/b]
Disappointing?? Now I've completely lost it.. Pic's plse!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.