Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
Tough to see the AFR, still dies above 6,000 rpms. It does state a 3 inch DP, inlet and FMIC so it would need to be compared to a stock turbo with FMIC and DP which makes it look potentially disapointing honestly.

Interesting how the AFR is on a steady decline until 5700 rpm where it goes lean and then shortyl drops power, I still think our fuel system is near maxed out above 6,000 rpms. ANd this is evidence of that potentially.

·
Registered
820 Posts
Guys, it's 100% the ECU. There are no forseeable fuel system issues with this car. It pisses fuel all day long. It is the stock fuel maps. It is a value usually called Acceleration Enrichment that is programmed to do this at a given RPM. Giving it more boost will actually make it better until we can get ecu tuning.

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
This is already a dedicated thread to this, why are you adding more clutter?

·
Registered
244 Posts
That makes the car over 400HP on the crank. The next thing we need to know is how long the engine and tranny can last.

·
Registered
402 Posts
That makes the car over 400HP on the crank. The next thing we need to know is how long the engine and tranny can last.
[/b]
Tru, nonetheless great power made. Very impressive

·
Registered
196 Posts
well i think that is still good and i am ordering one. added to the cobb accessport it is going to be fast and great

·
Registered
795 Posts
looks good. maybe i will try it on my car and see what it does :drive:

·
Registered
34 Posts
It'll be interesting to see how many CEL's pop up with this kit.. without tuning...
I wanna see what our stock turbo can do with the cobb and @ stage 2...

·
Registered
820 Posts
P5- why not just find a friend or a shop near the border, install it and drive your modded car back??? Save yourself some serious $$$, you can just send me 5% of the savings for the idea haha.

·
Registered
870 Posts
getting that thing to canada must be crazy expensive. they tax you on items made in and shipped from the US.
[/b]
Yeah they would charge taxes and duty. I wonder if they have a Canadian reseller. Worst case I'll drive down and sneak it back :D

I want to wait until a few early adopters have tried it first.

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Yeah they would charge taxes and duty. I wonder if they have a Canadian reseller. Worst case I'll drive down and sneak it back :D

I want to wait until a few early adopters have tried it first.
[/b]

SU ships USPS so there are no broker fees to canada.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Customs still taxes it. I had something shipped to me from the states with USPS. I was charged $20 for a $100 item. I say just buy it in the states, and bring it over to Canada.

·
Registered
22 Posts
No duty on something made in USA due to NAFTA, you will pay gst though.

Customs still taxes it. I had something shipped to me from the states with USPS. I was charged $20 for a $100 item. I say just buy it in the states, and bring it over to Canada.
[/b]

1 - 20 of 39 Posts