·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
126 Posts
I think you didn't search

This kit is well covered in the forums even noob like me knows that lol. Look for the BT and forged builds to see the goods and bads of the kit etc

I'll give you some to start with...
Good = Bolt on (kinda)
Bad = expensive esp the intake parts and Boost creep

·
Registered
806 Posts
The quick and dirty.

Many have seen boost creep with the ATP internal wastegated turbos. I will say going with the vband setup over the ATP specific bolt in exhaust housing casting looks like it will flow better. We've compared the inlets of the exhaust housing for the bolt in and Vband models and the inlet is visibly larger than the bolt in.

The turbo and Vband downpipe might be worth a shot but there are better TIP pipes out there now, CP-E and COBB, and your ECU will not like the MAF housing ATP ships. CP-E does have a flash for use with larger MAF housings but I don't know the specifics of what size the ATP housing is or exactly what size the CP-E flash is designed to work with. I do know it's designed to work with their larger XcelXL intake.

So maybe the turbo and downpipe but I'd source the rest of the kit components elsewhere.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the response, I prefered to get my own individually... Deff cpe dp over ATP dp

·
Registered
3,660 Posts
the cpe flash will ONLY work with the cpe big maf intake. the ATP turbo will work fine with stock block but u will need an EWG

Reactions: djuosnteisn

·
Registered
819 Posts
Out of the box, this kit is a fail. Boost creep and that crap intake that makes your car funky. EWG and a Cp-e nano is your friend

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yoichi I don't know what EWG or the cpe nano is lol

·
Registered
126 Posts
EWG = external waste gate (google or wikipedia for more info)
CPE (is a vendor) who makes a short ram intake which they call the nano

You obviously know of CPE because you have their DP, you could of looked up the nano on their website...
again this stuff is covered all over the forum, please search

1 - 9 of 9 Posts