Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,022 Posts

'08 seems kind of a long wait.

Yea its $999.00.

Oh wait I heard about a Magnesium IC, that would put it around 10k.

·
Registered
851 Posts
talked to them the other day about an order and asked them if I could by the FMIC kit(it was the 15th...the release date) and they said it would be released early 2007. stated they ran into some issues in the final T and E phase.

·
Registered
915 Posts
$10,000, creates a dimetional rift, channeling an endless supply of arctic air over just the intercooler.

·
Registered
2,371 Posts
Does anybody else find it interesting that every company that attempts to develope a FMIC for the Mazdaspeed 6 has resulted in delay? The only one working that anyone has seen proof of is P5freak, and his isn't even set up right at all! That's OK though, I'll have a nice review posted within a couple weeks for everyone to check out. There's going to be alot of excitement around here in the next couple months, so wait and see.

·
Registered
795 Posts
Does anybody else find it interesting that every company that attempts to develope a FMIC for the Mazdaspeed 6 has resulted in delay? The only one working that anyone has seen proof of is P5freak, and his isn't even set up right at all! That's OK though, I'll have a nice review posted within a couple weeks for everyone to check out. There's going to be alot of excitement around here in the next couple months, so wait and see.
[/b]
thats what i call BS!!!

it doesnt make any sense that company's that have the good equipement ,the personel and that its there main job to produce part , don't even have it released and its been like what 2 month + :huh:

i wont name the names but this is not serious at all!! thats why they put it at a low price . like this u see the price so u say , it was worth waiting ;)

i showed all the pictures on how its done so i gave these company's a good head start and still nothing.. i dont believe this :bsflag:

·
Registered
3,546 Posts
Of all companies, CP-E is taking extremely long.

ATP has been somewhat on time. They have produced more items in a shorter period than CP-E or any other company. Few weeks delays is acceptable. Largely because one delay causes another delay, which also makes sense.

The FMIC by ATP is $1095, TMIC I have not even heard of yet. I was so close to ordering one last night, now I must wait and see what ATP's plans are. I will be contacting my rep as soon as they open today :)

·
Registered
4,524 Posts
What makes ATP's TMIC better than ETS's TMIC to warrant a $400+ increase in price?

·
Registered
2,371 Posts
It says $9,999.00 which leads me to beleive they haven't even thought about a price yet. I wonder if they've even developed one yet and test fit it on a car.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts