Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to see if there is there much interest from Mazda6 owners for ATH Hinsberger products? We are about to make a purchase from them, but I figure that we can lower the price of products if we buy more in bulk. I figure that there aren't many products out for the car yet.

I apologize if this is in the wrong forum or inappropriate. If it is, please feel free to email me about it. :) Also, who is the correct person(s) to speak to with regard to sponsoring/donating to this board?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Reading Topic: ATH Hinsberger Products

We are located in Toronto, Ontario, Canada but ship worldwide.

·
Registered
220 Posts

Can I be completely naive and ask what ATH Hinsberger products are? I'm not familiar with them at all.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Replying to Topic 'ATH Hinsberger Products'

Doh! I thought you guys talked about them a lot when I did a search of previous threads. I shouldn't have assumed that you guys already knew what I was talking about. :) Anyways, they make body kits and other exterior parts (ie. grills) for the 6.

http://www.ath-hinsberger.com

·
Premium Member
2,898 Posts

Sounds like it would work.

Please either email: [email protected]
Or send him a PM on this board to talk about sponsorship, etc.. his username is gujustud.

We do have a group buys section on this forum, so.. I'm sure we can set something up for a discounted price for all of us. Thanks!

·
Registered
303 Posts

I'm in!, I love that front add on lip(or is that a whole piece bumper?); rear add on lip (or bumper) and the rear wind shield spoiler, if you could let me know the price, that will be great! Thanks!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

Here is the pricing on the parts:

Front Lip - $257
Side Skirts (Pair) - $316
Rear Lip - $257
Rear Spoiler w/Brakelight - $264
Rear Spoiler w/o Brakelight - $158
Fog Lamps - $264
Stainless Steel Grill - $105

All prices are in US funds and don't include shipping. Shipping for a full body kit within the U.S. is about $100US and within Canada will be about $50-75US. Shipping for smaller items like the grills will be about $15-20US anywhere. Duties and brokerage will be covered by us.

If some of you guys live in the same area, we can always consolidate shipping in order to save money.

·
Registered
878 Posts

Could you give me the price for these two
ATH-11057 & ATH-11058

Thanx

Edit.....that was my next question. Will the above parts fit on a 6 with sport package ?

·
Registered
2,972 Posts

Remember this - the cars on the pic are non Sport package cars - they have the basic non-sport bumpers! If you have the sport bumpers, it may give you problems. Or am I wrong?

Anyway please send me that blue wagon right now :)

·
Registered
13 Posts

i like the rear window spioler how much for that and will the inserts on the front bumper, will they fit on the s model please email me at [email protected] oh yeh what kind of muffler is on that car and douse it sound good

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

I believe Blackbird may be correct. I will email ATH just to confirm and post back the info.

meat6/cforsythe73,
I will post up the pricing for the items when I'm back at work on Monday. :)

·
Registered
303 Posts

Can someone tell me what kind of material it's used for the ATH body kits? also do they come with painted kits?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

The front and rear lips tend to be fibreglass, and the side skirts will either be fibreglass or ABS plastic. We've sold many of the ATH kits for Hyundai's, and fitment was excellent. The quality of the fibreglass is actually very good. ATH is an actual kit designer/manufacturer, so these are not copies of kits. :)

Originally posted by masteryang

Can someone tell me what kind of material it's used for the ATH body kits? also do they come with painted kits?[/b]

·
Premium Member
1,776 Posts

The cars shown on the pictures are definitely non-sport-package cars. As ATH is a German manufacturer and as we cannot get the sport package in Germany these have to be add-ons to the 'basic' package.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

Sorry for the delay.

Air Tube Cover (11057) - $88US
Fog Lamp Kit (11058) - $278US

Originally posted by meat6

Could you give me the price for these two
ATH-11057  &    ATH-11058

Thanx

Edit.....that was my next question. Will the above parts fit on a 6 with sport package ?[/b]

·
Registered
237 Posts
Reading Topic: Reading Topic: ATH Hinsberger Products

how difficult would installing the front lip be? and will it leave any marks if removed..? cheers

·
Registered
464 Posts

Originally posted by 6-Shooter

Well BadBadNeil, your Avatar sure beats mine all to hell![/b]
:)

took me forever to mask out the woman and add my own background to it. Was hard to cut frames too to make it look like it almost loops good with jsut a small jump.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts