Mazda 6 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How many people have the Atenza badge, and in what combination do you have it? Mazda6 badeg removed or remained on? or just Atenza of lower right hand of trunk? I just got ot off Ebay imah remove the Mazda6 and have Atenza only.

whoops wrong category, i got a regular 6....please move to Trim/Exterior/Interior Section of forum.

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
How many people have the Atenza badge, and in what combination do you have it? Mazda6 badeg removed or remained on? or just Atenza of lower right hand of trunk? I just got ot off Ebay imah remove the Mazda6 and have Atenza only.

whoops wrong category, i got a regular 6....please move to Trim/Exterior/Interior Section of forum.
[/b]
i put my badge on my forehead, jdm spirit all the way

·
Registered
2,892 Posts
I took the v6 emblem off the right side and just the #6 off the left side. so mine says "MAZDA" on the left of the trunk and "Atenza" on the ride side of the trunk. well technically it's a hatch lid not a trunk but you get the idea.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Right now my car has the mazda6 on the left side and atenza on the right. I am going to take the 6 off this weekend so it will be like the other guys car.

·
Registered
2,892 Posts
i've had many compliments on the atenza badge on my 6. :D

·
Registered
2,892 Posts
i still don't understand the whole poser crap with the atenza badge. it's not like i'm putting a type r sticker on my regular integra/civic. i'm putting the japanese name for my car on my car instead of saying the us name.

·
Registered
160 Posts
i still don't understand the whole poser crap with the atenza badge. it's not like i'm putting a type r sticker on my regular integra/civic. i'm putting the japanese name for my car on my car instead of saying the us name.
[/b]
Very well said. :nana: :D

·
Registered
2,767 Posts
Mine has MAZDA on the left and Atenza on the right. Just like it's done in Japan.

Guess that makes me a poseur. I can live with that. :nana:

·
Registered
2,892 Posts
mine looks just like that one but sexier as it's a bright island blue ;).

Because, it takes away from the fact that mine is unique.... Its not like when I go back to the states with mine Im gonna put on a 6 badge...
[/b]
out of the 20,000(just a guess) mazda 6's that have been sold in the US i would highly doubt more than 500 of them have an Atenza badge. that still means depending on where you live, you'll never see another one, and if you do you've got a 2l 4 banger with more power than our 3L v6.

·
Registered
109 Posts
I saw a Mazda with the Atenza badge at my local AutoZone...I should have taken more notice of it...Anyone in Bradenton/Sarasota, FL area know of this car?

*edit* dang...sorry for reviving this.... i just noticed the last posted date.

·
Registered
64 Posts
I saw a Mazda with the Atenza badge at my local AutoZone...I should have taken more notice of it...Anyone in Bradenton/Sarasota, FL area know of this car?

*edit* dang...sorry for reviving this.... i just noticed the last posted date.[/b]
haha.. good thing you brought it back. Im looking to get an ATENZA badge as well!

Somebody link me to a place with one for CHEAP pleaseeeeeeee.. ty.

·
Registered
222 Posts
i personally put mine on the upper right hand corner of the back, switching it up a bit =]

·
Registered
2,767 Posts
haha.. good thing you brought it back. Im looking to get an ATENZA badge as well!

Somebody link me to a place with one for CHEAP pleaseeeeeeee.. ty.[/b]
I recently bought one from this guy on eBay and it is the Genuine Mazda part. Not the cheapest out there, but the small difference in price between the real thing and the imitation ones was worth it for me:

Atenza badge on eBay

·
Registered
2,058 Posts
F'in posers.....[/b]
ok i guess im holding it down for the anti-possers :yesnod:

we dont need no stinking badges..........jdm is for ricers......... just dont tell my integra i said that :laugh:

1 - 20 of 54 Posts