Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
684 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I know this topic has been mentioned numerous times...
however, i j/ wanna say, i was lucky enought to purchase the last Atenza Badge
in Mazda Of Toronto. B4 visiting, I Have looked into other dealerships already, still no luck.....

Nevertheless, Joe, in the parts department in Mazda of Toronto mentioned if more ppl are interested,
he can try to stock up more. But talk to him, i'm j/ a messenger.

Anywayz, it only costed me $20 + tax, IMHO it's a pretty good price...i've heard others
have purchased in FMP and websites for more than $30......

Good luck,

Cheers :)

·
Registered
684 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
$20 + tax = good price? Are you serious??
[/b]
Well, Ebay sells it for $5 USD + $12 USD shipping in US.
that itself is already $17USD, if shipping to Canada, probably $5-$10 USD additional.....
Corksports sells badges from $14-$31 USD + shipping......

so i think $20 CAD local is a fair price, post here if u find somewhere else cheaper

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
Well, Ebay sells it for $5 USD + $12 USD shipping in US.
that itself is already $17USD, if shipping to Canada, probably $5-$10 USD additional.....
Corksports sells badges from $14-$31 USD + shipping......

so i think $20 CAD local is a fair price, post here if u find somewhere else cheaper
[/b]
Nope. I got it from HK-Plus. Bidding price starts at $2.99 USD. It costed me no more than $20 CAD to get it to my door, no tax.

Consider the gas that you spent on going to dealerships, you actually paid even more than $20 + tax. Sorry to be downer but that's true.

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
$20 is a fair price
considering u can get it right way
hk plus took about a week to get here

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
Cost is cost regardless of time. You won't lose money while waiting but you would if you spend time to find it.

Okay, I'm gonna shut up.

·
Registered
635 Posts
Cost is cost regardless of time. You won't lose money while waiting but you would if you spend time to find it.

Okay, I'm gonna shut up.
[/b]
:laugh: :laugh:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts