Mazda 6 Forums banner
21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Reading Topic: Reading Topic: Atenza A-spec

LBjay thanks for frinding thosed wheels. How you did I will never know. Interesting to note they are not under any particular brand name. I would like these wheels in 18". I will contact MachIII...

·
Registered
20 Posts
Replying to Topic 'Atenza A-spec'

alcjew, all that aftermarket stuff at corksport is way too overpriced.ya all cars are too new to have any aftermarket support .im sure 1/2 of you already know that. why not just wait few yrs and there will be tons of aftermarket support here in US...
i can't believe that they want 1000 bucks for 2 mazdaspeed mufflers...heheheh. wait few yrs and buy full system for half as much ...
as far as kits go , i would not get anything other than polyurethane ...

oh yeah , also if any of you want to sell those pretty 17" stock rims lemme know first..hehehe

·
Registered
20 Posts

this is what i cut and paste from a thread at very nice mazdamx6 web site @ mx6.com
i remebered seeing those racing rota rims overthere......

I am going to save your butt from wasting your money on rota rims, yes they are light and some of them look cool but DO NOT buy them unless you want to keep spending money on repairing them when you crack them from just hitting little bumps. These rims are basically made for just the track. I have 4 guys on my racing team who were suckered in buying these rims and all 4 guys have experienced a crack in at least one of the rims within the first 2 months of purchase.

·
Registered
1,806 Posts

Originally posted by kunal

I wonder if we (USA) will ever see the A-spec but, what a beauty!  
kunal[/b]
As soon as somebody orders the parts and builds one. It's not a production car. It's an add-on body kit from Mazdaspeed Japan.

·
Registered
652 Posts
Reading Topic: Reading Topic: Atenza A-spec

I have already email Mazdausa and told them we want the Mazdaspeed Atenza A-spec parts in North America.

If everyone else does it...perhaps they will listen?

·
Registered
166 Posts

Originally posted by Kristoff

I have already email Mazdausa and told them we want the Mazdaspeed Atenza A-spec parts in North America.

If everyone else does it...perhaps they will listen?  [/b]
Why not setup some sort of online signup sheet (i forget what the actual term is...doh!) and we can all register and have that sent to mazdaUSA? Just an idea.

·
Registered
2,972 Posts

Originally posted by dusk

A 3000 dollar Japanese body kit.  A-spec is a waste of discussion space.  Now MPS...[/b]
It is a original Mazda body kit. And in Sweden, the standard aerokit (bumper, sills, rear) costs just as much, so welcome to the reality for the rest of the world :D

·
Premium Member
7,221 Posts

Why not setup some sort of online signup sheet (i forget what the actual term is...doh!) and we can all register and have that sent to mazdaUSA?  Just an idea.[/b]
Me thinks you mean a petition... maybe Guju could get one up on here?

·
Registered
2,301 Posts
Reading Topic: Replying to Topic 'Atenza A-spec'

the closest i have seen to those rims are the rota machspeed, which are discontinued, but you can still find them here and there... and to whoever mentioned about them breaking easy... meant for the track... hmmm, they are the rim of choice for all WRX owners... rally cars, not track cars... i have friends with wrx's and absolutely love their rota's and never had a problem, and they run their wrx's ragged offroad, just my 2 cents

21 - 33 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.