1,806 Posts
Replying to Topic 'Atenza A-spec'

Just the one from the Mazdaspeed site.

I have the front view at 1024x768 for wallpaper if you want it HERE

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
Reading Topic: Atenza A-spec

Nice pics - I like that kit. Unfortunately this hasn't anything to do with the Mazdaspeed, so off to pictures and videos.

·
Registered
1,806 Posts

Uhhh, the fact that it is THE MAZDASPEED kit makes it very much MAZDASPEED. Back to Mazdaspeed.

·
Registered
793 Posts

hey i live in cali riote now..but i called singapore juss for the hell of it and they were pulling a deal with mazdaspeed in japan and they wanted 3-5g's($3000-$5000) which i t hink is very very expensive considering no installation. also the altenza logo was going for a mere $97 which is very outragious!

·
Registered
793 Posts

i found alot of info today on the web and my cousin who lives in japan rite now and the rims in japan go for about 1200 us dollars the kit around 3000 altenza emblem 75 clear lens taillights 250 and the sidemarkers around 75 if that helps any

·
Registered
1,806 Posts

But don't forget to add the $hipping co$t from Japan to the U$ and U$ Cu$tom$ charge$.

·
Registered
39 Posts

Originally posted by TS3 DraGkuLa

i found alot of info today on the web and my cousin who lives in japan rite now and the rims in japan go for about 1200 us dollars the kit around 3000 altenza emblem 75 clear lens taillights 250 and the sidemarkers around 75 if that helps any[/b]
Thanks man. I found some on Tire Rack with a similar look for less.

·
Registered
1,806 Posts

I think this is the rim.

Machspeed by Rota
17" 5x114.3 48mm offset
$650 set of 4 (free shipping)

Found here

MACH III

·
Registered
298 Posts
Reading Topic: Reading Topic: Atenza A-spec

hey does anyone know if ROUND/CIRCULAR foglights will look good on my car after i had the front air damm???

1 - 20 of 33 Posts