Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, I am needing a little help with this part no. or even the name of this missing part.

It's piece of plastic, sorta triangle shaped. - - - - Looks kinda like surfing with the alien, turned-up tail on the back.

also need a part no. for the front grill standard chrome upper trim "aka moustache"
JUST THE TRIM - But I'll buy the whole front standard grill if need be...

These are items that didn't have parts no. listings on your site.

If not I still want to order:

1st order
1. All Weather Floor Mats
2. Cargo Net
3. Painted Rear Finisher w/associated hardware
4. Front Grill Upper Chrome Finisher (( need part no. also ))
5. (( mystery plastic piece, if your can find the item no. ))

2nd order
1. All Black AT shift knob
2. 1/2 dozen oil filters

3rd order
1. Instrument Panel, Outer Cover
(( black - need to see image of w/decoration version before deciding w or w/o ))

Thanks is advance - I'm going to call too, but thought I'd place my request list here too, so we can exchange visual info easier if need be.

·
Registered
290 Posts
Okay, I am needing a little help with this part no. or even the name of this missing part.

It's piece of plastic, sorta triangle shaped. - - - - Looks kinda like surfing with the alien, turned-up tail on the back.

also need a part no. for the front grill standard chrome upper trim "aka moustache"
JUST THE TRIM - But I'll buy the whole front standard grill if need be...

These are items that didn't have parts no. listings on your site.

If not I still want to order:

1st order
1. All Weather Floor Mats
2. Cargo Net
3. Painted Rear Finisher w/associated hardware
4. Front Grill Upper Chrome Finisher (( need part no. also ))
5. (( mystery plastic piece, if your can find the item no. ))

2nd order
1. All Black AT shift knob
2. 1/2 dozen oil filters

3rd order
1. Instrument Panel, Outer Cover
(( black - need to see image of w/decoration version before deciding w or w/o ))

Thanks is advance - I'm going to call too, but thought I'd place my request list here too, so we can exchange visual info easier if need be.
[/b]
Just to let others know,
As discussed on the phone that little item can only be gotten with the whole package tray.

JMBaggie

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Jason, thanks for your help. I'm going to back down a bit here on the stuff for the time being.

1st order:
1. Front Grill
2. Painted Rear Finisher

see how that goes.

Do you sell Hawk HPS brake pads, have a better price on 2.3L oil filters/wrench, OE Rotors at or around $63 and ARE THE Black Mazdaspeed6 Floormats hook and loop?

Also, I'm going to hold off on the rear package tray and shift knob for now.

That's about it. Thanks again.

·
Registered
290 Posts
Jason, thanks for your help. I'm going to back down a bit here on the stuff for the time being.

1st order:
1. Front Grill
2. Painted Rear Finisher

see how that goes.

Do you sell Hawk HPS brake pads, have a better price on 2.3L oil filters/wrench, OE Rotors at or around $63 and ARE THE Black Mazdaspeed6 Floormats hook and loop?

Also, I'm going to hold off on the rear package tray and shift knob for now.

That's about it. Thanks again.
[/b]
I can get hawk pads
Ceramics
FRT-80.00
RR-65.00

HPS Street
FRT-70.00
RR-60.00

HPS Race
Frt-95.00
RR-80.00

Filters are 5.30ea at website price 5.00 ea if 6 or more are ordered
Filter wrench is 19.95 will sell the wrench for 15.50 if purchased at same time as a 6 or more oil filter order.

OE rotors are 67.00 at website price, not to much wiggle room on those.

The MS floor mats are secured just as all the others are.

I hope this answers your questions,
JMBaggie

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well that's a great price on oil filters.

by hook and loop, I was referring to the carpeted side of the mats. A variation of mat design where both ends of the fabric are sewn into the backing, leaving the middle or 'loop' to form the nap. I haven't seen them
for years, but know they are pretty sweet under the feet, high end sporty, thought you could peek at one of the packages if you have any in stock. Kinda silly to have mazdaspeed anything on a bone6, but for that particular type of fabric, I'd endure the ridicule. (and sharpie out the logo)

·
Registered
290 Posts
well that's a great price on oil filters.

by hook and loop, I was referring to the carpeted side of the mats. A variation of mat design where both ends of the fabric are sewn into the backing, leaving the middle or 'loop' to form the nap. I haven't seen them
for years, but know they are pretty sweet under the feet, high end sporty, thought you could peek at one of the packages if you have any in stock. Kinda silly to have mazdaspeed anything on a bone6, but for that particular type of fabric, I'd endure the ridicule. (and sharpie out the logo)
[/b]
If memory serves me correct that is the style of the MS floor mats, but I am currently out of stock so we will have to wait until Wed to know the truth. Unless somebody reading this has already bought some and can answer your question before that.

JMBaggie

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for all your help. The (2) items received today are damaged.

The back finisher I recieved has they same exact defect/flaw/dent as the one I am replacing. In other words, it would gain me nothing to install it.

And the front grill has a 1mm chip in the chrome. Very minor, I'm trying to decide how irritating it is?

Maybe a QC issue?

Is there anyway we can try again?

·
Registered
290 Posts
Thanks for all your help. The (2) items received today are damaged.

The back finisher I recieved has they same exact defect/flaw/dent as the one I am replacing. In other words, it would gain me nothing to install it.

And the front grill has a 1mm chip in the chrome. Very minor, I'm trying to decide how irritating it is?

Maybe a QC issue?

Is there anyway we can try again?
[/b]
As for the grill yes we can try again no problem. As for the finisher can you send me a picture of what the issue is so that I can relay it to Mazda and have them inspect there inventory before we try again on that one?

I will get another grill out to you today or Monday. The new grill will have a return label within the box to send me back the finisher and the damaged grill.

I do apologize for this,
JMBaggie

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
this picture doesn't register anything except some ghosting, but in person it looks like a definate crease or boo-boo.

but I marked off where it is. keep in mind I am holding it upside down and backwards. Sorry for the tiny pic.

You know, one thing I also noticed, is that the rear piece you sent doesn't have a keyhole, that actually might be okay. I'll have call you next week. I'm still hoping to get a better price on a filter wrench too.

Thanks in advance. I hope I'm not being a pain.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Okay, going to skip the brakes for now.

second order:
1. Cargo Net
2. Floor Mats (( either all-weather or blk MS ))
then some maintenance items
3. (10) Oil Filters
4. (3) Air Filters
5. (1) Cabin Air Filter
6. (1) ATX Filter

·
Registered
290 Posts
this picture doesn't register anything except some ghosting, but in person it looks like a definate crease or boo-boo.

but I marked off where it is. keep in mind I am holding it upside down and backwards. Sorry for the tiny pic.

You know, one thing I also noticed, is that the rear piece you sent doesn't have a keyhole, that actually might be okay. I'll have call you next week. I'm still hoping to get a better price on a filter wrench too.

Thanks in advance. I hope I'm not being a pain.
[/b]
Give me a call.
704-563-1510 ext141

JMBaggie

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Okay, my bad, yes there is a keyhole in that part, D O H .

Looking forward to installing these pieces, any word on the status?

I found a local source for the fluids and filters, so I'm good there. Took a crack at servicing the fluids, a total breeze, the build quality on these machines and underchassis components is very good.

·
Registered
290 Posts
Okay, my bad, yes there is a keyhole in that part, D O H .

Looking forward to installing these pieces, any word on the status?

I found a local source for the fluids and filters, so I'm good there. Took a crack at servicing the fluids, a total breeze, the build quality on these machines and underchassis components is very good.
[/b]
You should be receiving a new grill and finish panel anyday. Within the box is a return UPS label for the damaged parts. If you would just repackage the bad parts and put the return label on it and drop it off at any UPS drop off point.

Thanks,
JMBaggie

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
received the package today, front grill looked great so I installed it.

The rear finisher, not so good, so I'm sending it back along with the other two pieces.

Should go out Thu., hopefully.

It only weighs a few ounces, so it should be within ups weight limit.

Thanks for trying so hard.

Once you receive the item, take a look and tell me what you think.

As I stated before, maybe they're all like that, and I'm not trying to BAG on Mazda, 'cause I'm a big fan.

Thanks again for the grill, improves the asthetics 100%.

·
Registered
290 Posts
received the package today, front grill looked great so I installed it.

The rear finisher, not so good, so I'm sending it back along with the other two pieces.

Should go out Thu., hopefully.

It only weighs a few ounces, so it should be within ups weight limit.

Thanks for trying so hard.

Once you receive the item, take a look and tell me what you think.

As I stated before, maybe they're all like that, and I'm not trying to BAG on Mazda, 'cause I'm a big fan.

Thanks again for the grill, improves the asthetics 100%.
[/b]
No problem, wanted to give it another shot on the rear finisher. I will credit you on the finisher when I receive it back.

Thanks,
JMBAggie

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I still need:

1. Floor Mats
2. Cargo Net
[/b]
Oh, yeah, I should ask, because I'm still waffling back and forth on which floor mats..>

Do you sell a fog lamps kit for this beast I own? That would be the 05 6i , non-sport. & Price?

And is there an option on bulb hue? Amber? Clear?

One last thing, did you ever receive those parts I sent back?

·
Registered
290 Posts
Oh, yeah, I should ask, because I'm still waffling back and forth on which floor mats..>

Do you sell a fog lamps kit for this beast I own? That would be the 05 6i , non-sport. & Price?

And is there an option on bulb hue? Amber? Clear?

One last thing, did you ever receive those parts I sent back?
[/b]
Of course I sell the Mazda accessory FL kit ( only avalable in clear) website price of 136.00

I received them on Friday will be running your credit on the rear finisher today.

Thanks, JMBaggie

whats part number 3 called in the pic? i need those things
[/b]
Those are anchor covers Part#'s
GK2E683R1A-02 (black)
-72 (grey)
-80 (beige) MSRP-5.60ea Website-4.48ea

JMBaggie

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
About this Discussion
23 Replies
3 Participants
bagman1
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing