Mazda 6 Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After tooooo long a wait my Yellow6 Sport has arrived at Sheerness and will be crossing the English channel this weekend to it's owner:) :) Looking forward to seeing another yellow car after my current demo one was sold to a lucky person back in september (after i'd taken it down to Spain for a 2 week vacation and managed to put on some 3324 miles!)
Its fully specced with the 2.3 motor,xenon,leather & the dvd navigation system which i'm soooo looking forward to playing with! Maybe i''ll be able to answer some of the questions that i've seen posted in these forums regarding the GPS?!:)
Won't register it 'till 2003 , will be keeping an eye on it in our showrooms though!! December is gonna fly!
Currently running around in a 6 with the 136ps diesel motor ~ the torque is impressive but i like the yellow colour (only avail on the 2.3!);) :)
watch this space...:D

·
Registered
176 Posts
Replying to Topic 'Arrived U.K. and on it's wayyyyyy!!'

Yellow6 ... could you give us some more details on the 136HP Diesel.
How are the accelerations?
Fuel consumptions ... in city, on the highway, on country roads?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

No problem! Will post from work on Monday ~ don't have the spec wiith me @ home. I'm the Mazda dealer on our Island so glad to answer any questions...The diesel is a lovely motor ~ pulls like a train & with good mpg too!
Yellow 6 :)

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

136hp diesel. 100kw @ 3500 rpm.max torque 310 nm @ 2000rpm.max speed 124mph for saloon,123 mph hatchback,122mph for touring estate.34.0 miles per gallon on urban cycle,51.4 mpg on extra urban,43.5 mpg combined. common rail diesel engine ~ reasonable noise at tick over,rising a little at cruising speed.
All in all a very nice package... I like diesels:)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.