Mazda 6 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
I could be wrong..but isn't there supposed to be a long notch/"depression" below the tray at each ends to hold it (and slide it left/right) in place, one next to the USB and DC socket and the other at the opposite end/by the rear wall. I don't remember seeing this feature inside the arm rest. So I believe, the rectangular tray cannot fit. I was thinking of getting one, when I noticed this trays inside my Mazda3 rentals while my M6 was on it's 6MT warranty work done...

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
Wait..this from Ebay is for the last gen, 2013 M3...OP posted the tray that is compatible is from the new gen 2014 M3. So which is which? Is the tray analogous to both gens M3 (and in turn, will fit our GJ arm/storage box)?

Correct part# pls...

·
Registered
40 Posts
Wait..this from Ebay is for the last gen, 2013 M3...OP posted the tray that is compatible is from the new gen 2014 M3. So which is which? Is the tray analogous to both gens M3 (and in turn, will fit our GJ arm/storage box)?

Correct part# pls...

Oh snap thats right. Guess ebay sent me to the wrong one when i typed it in. Dont see a 2014 on Ebay. Need to order from manufacturer.

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
Okay guys..I am intrigued with this arm rest/storage box tray and had emailed earlier my Mazda parts supplier with the part # BHN1-64501 (based on OP's posted pic) on availability/price. I'll let you guys know.

Btw, can anyone confirm the dimensions of the gen 2013 M3 tray, the measurements?

Come to think of it, I don't think Mazda will alter tooling and spent $$$ remoulding...just for a storage tray and could cross fit more than one sedan model. I'd bet the tray, as installed length-wise on a typical last gen M3 (I've seen one on a M3 hatch rental, on my car's past 6MT warranty work)..seems to have the same width (or length) and if installed width/side-wise, would fit on our M6 storage box.

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
Any updates on this @ExB5 ? I'm also interested in this. Thanks!

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Crap..nearly forgot about this. My bad... :)

Well, my parts guy tried to run this part # at the end of last week. He said it wasn't a good Mazda part # for some reason...

Valleydog, can you post the complete series of numbers of the 2014 M3 tray pic you posted?

·
Registered
76 Posts
Found this part: BHN1-64-50XA

Here's a link: BHN16450XA - Genuine Mazda

Picture with part #: Mazd6 Accessories

Crap..nearly forgot about this. My bad... :)

Well, my parts guy tried to run this part # at the end of last week. He said it wasn't a good Mazda part # for some reason...

Valleydog, can you post the complete series of numbers of the 2014 M3 tray pic you posted?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts