Mazda 6 Forums banner

101 - 118 of 118 Posts

·
Registered
557 Posts
RPM/Donny:

Thank you VERY MUCH for your communication with Fiber Images and myself. We got the CF hood and my baby is looking beautiful. Pics to come soon....

Though I was pretty upset with Will @ Fiber Images for his lack of commitment that he promised me, I have to admit, their quality is top notch. Even the owner at the shop was impressed. Thank you for your excellent service and communication.

I look forward to doing business with you "again" in the near future ;)

·
Registered
44 Posts
I hope you don't mind, I just edited the image to have a white background for those of us that use the dark theme. :) Just makes the image easier to view. :D I will of course take it down if it is a problem. Please let me know. Recently satisfied customer, though!

·
Registered
4,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #106
QUOTE (itehmedic @ Aug 13 2008, 11:01 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=1411522
I hope you don't mind, I just edited the image to have a white background for those of us that use the dark theme. :) Just makes the image easier to view. :D I will of course take it down if it is a problem. Please let me know. Recently satisfied customer, though![/b]
That's perfectly fine!

·
Registered
90 Posts
Just completed a deal with RPM on some RPM street springs for my Speed6. It was my first deal with them but I highly doubt it will be my last. Great communication, I'm glad I went with them for buying the springs.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Very satisfied customer of the Rpm store. Bought some HID kits and had them overnighted and they have worked great. Thanks again.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Just wanted to say Im a very happy camper! Put my order in for my clutch sunday afternoon and lo' and behold thursday morning I received it! Now thats fast shipping! Muchas Gracias señores!!! :D

·
Registered
41 Posts
I couldn't be happier with RPM. Just about to order a couple more things from them.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Just bought a Magnaflow exhaust for my MS6 from The RPM Store. Not only were you guys $150-$180 cheaper than what others were selling it for, but you gave free shipping & it shipped 2day fedex! I've had it on the vehicle for a week & LOVE IT!

You've got my return business for my vehicle parts.

101 - 118 of 118 Posts