Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 118 Posts

·
Registered
4,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Revolution Performance Motorsports would like to introduce The RPM Crew! The RPM Crew is being established to give us the opportunity to become more involved with our loyal customers. We believe that we have the best customers in the world and we want to reward them for helping spread the word about RPM. We understand that customers will be able to help in a variety of different ways, so we have created several positions within The Crew. Ultimately though, the more you do for us, the more we'll do for you!

All members of The RPM Crew receive a standard discount of at least 3% and all Crew Members are eligible for periodic drawings for prizes valued at $50 or more! Joining is easy! All you need to do is sport a provided RPM logo in your forum signature. Simply click the link below and fill out the form to join!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN!

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
My sig kept taking a dump when I added the full code at once. Then I added the img and saved it. Then added the url and saved it and it worked. Weird. Anyways....done.

·
Premium Member
7,221 Posts
Let me remind everyone, your signatures still MST comply with the forum rules:
Signature Rules (image and text)

Images in signatures, commonly referred to as SIGs, are permitted in these forums. But please be considerate of other forum members. Large SIGs are considered rude by many, both because they require additional scrolling and more bandwidth to load. Text-only SIGs are preferred. However, if you prefer to use images in your SIGs, they are limited to the following conditions:

Only 1 image is allowed
Type: .gif, .jpeg, .jpg
Dimensions: 300w x 100h max
File size: 20 KB max

Text along with an image is limited to a maximum of 2 single spaced lines where 1 line equals the width of the sig text input box.

Signatures must comply with all other forum rules described above and you may be contacted by an administrator or moderator if your SIG exceeds any of these conditions or the spirit of this rule.[/b]
For this contest, we will make the exception and allow two pictures, one complying with the above and the other, the RPM banner, must be directly next to the first pictures. You are still limited to 2 lines of text.

·
Registered
4,499 Posts
How are you all getting it to work? :swearin:

No matter how I do it, the stupid system adds all this useless "IPB image" crap to the html, ruining it! Just do what I tell you and stop adding excrement!

·
Registered
4,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
If you are having problems, make sure that when you get it pasted into your signature, it exists on only one line. Also, make sure none of the tags are repeated. If you have

·
Registered
3,161 Posts
Get rid of the spaces in between the "] []...[/] [/]" so it's like this "][]...[/][/]".

Donny, I would suggest to remove those spaces from the initial post.

·
Registered
4,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Let me remind everyone, your signatures still MST comply with the forum rules:
For this contest, we will make the exception and allow two pictures, one complying with the above and the other, the RPM banner, must be directly next to the first pictures. You are still limited to 2 lines of text.
[/b]
Thank you Mazda_Gremlyn. I tried to ensure that our image would be small and to the point. The image is 210x40 with a size of less than 3k, so that should leave room/storage size to play with, especially since you are being generous and allowing a second picture.

·
Registered
4,499 Posts
There we go... you just have to have do every change individually (and it can cross lines). Stupid automated HTML processer without any clue! Any plans for stickers?

·
Registered
4,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Get rid of the spaces in between the "] []...[/] [/]" so it's like this "][]...[/][/]".

Donny, I would suggest to remove those spaces from the initial post.
[/b]
Indeed! It was the first space that was causing the problem. I added the spaces because when you use the "code" function in a post, it will not break long lines and you end up with a post that will scroll off of the screen for some people. Adding the spaces allows it to wrap. In any case, I deleted the first pace and left only the one at the end, which will help a little and will not cause any problems since the board software will just delete it. If all else fails, make sure the whole thing is all on one line with no spaces and it will work, just as dawei pointed out. Sorry for the inconvenience! ;)

There we go... you just have to have do every change individually (and it can cross lines). Stupid automated HTML processer without any clue! Any plans for stickers?
[/b]
Yes, we are working on decals right now. I need to get a size down. I'm going to make another post in our forum to help determine the best size, so check that out!

1 - 20 of 118 Posts