1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
845 Posts
"ONE OF THE REASON IM SELLING THIS CAR IS BECAUSE IT HAVE BEEN ON MY DRIVEWAY OVER A YEAR AND EVERYTIME I HAVE A PARTY IN THE HOUSE SOME 1 HIT THE CAR I NEED TO GET IT OUT OF HERE BEFORE THANKSGIVING BEFORE SOMETHING ELSE HAPPEN"

Funniest shit ever, Its got a f-ing combination lock on the gas cap thats briliant.

·
Registered
233 Posts
"ONE OF THE REASON IM SELLING THIS CAR IS BECAUSE IT HAVE BEEN ON MY DRIVEWAY OVER A YEAR AND EVERYTIME I HAVE A PARTY IN THE HOUSE SOME 1 HIT THE CAR I NEED TO GET IT OUT OF HERE BEFORE THANKSGIVING BEFORE SOMETHING ELSE HAPPEN"

Funniest shit ever, Its got a f-ing combination lock on the gas cap thats briliant.
[/b]
i wonder if everyone hit it it because they thought it was a trashcan?

·
Registered
3,161 Posts
What's even more surprising are people asking him legit questions...wtf?

Well, looks like you can just buff the rust off with a little bit of elbow grease :p

·
Registered
900 Posts
Holy crap!!! :huh: Let's see... take an Integra ATX(?) and add 500 pounds of glass work, totally destroy, I mean, customize the interior and...have I forgotten anything. Oh yeah! And think that this utter POS is worth anything!?! A project car gone so totally wrong that even the owner wants to bail on it!!! You can buy a clean, stock Integra for less than that kind of money and totally F it up yourself! Really, though. It's just a few....um...years away from being a decent car! :laugh:

·
Registered
392 Posts
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Just too funny....

·
Registered
799 Posts

(that's me being speechless)

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
WOW!

·
Registered
4,524 Posts
Abomination.....

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I like how It said "It will need some body work I already did the worst the sanding part you will have to keep sanding.."
And if you look at the last pic it looked like he sanded cracks all over the rear bumper!!! ahahhah :laugh:

BTW- look at the guy that bid on the car's feedback( batman2487!!! ) I wonder if he is gonna pay?!!

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
Wow, that's really nice..........for me to poop on.

·
Registered
3,563 Posts
Ok does that car have lepracy or something??? WOW!

·
Registered
298 Posts
WTF!!!!!!!!!!!! HOW...................... :goon: :hoho:

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
5 bids...which is a good lesson to NEVER LOG ONTO EBAY WHEN HIGH OR DRUNK...

·
Registered
682 Posts
^^^Also a good lesson to avoid doing body work when high or drunk...:)

1 - 20 of 29 Posts