Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
980 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Should this even be considered as a car? :sarc My goodness, I can't even begin to point out the many things wrong with this car.

·
Registered
2,972 Posts
Reading Topic: Are they for real???

Yes it is for real. I actually find it rather cool.

And say nothing. You liked the baby blue 6 :D

·
Registered
980 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

:D
This car will be a magnet for thieves. I mean the car doesn't even have a roof or doors.

·
Registered
2,972 Posts

Love the grille! It's like a big smile in the front. Cartoonish somehow :D

I don't know why but I love this car. It's like a modern beach buggy (you know those Beetles with plastic bodys and rollbars). It is is to short/high to be really cool but it is coolcute :D

·
Premium Member
1,776 Posts

With the Smart Crossblade you shouldn't be smiling while driving it. Otherwise you'll get a free dinner of flies with it. :D

·
Registered
174 Posts
Replying to Topic 'Are they for real???'

Originally posted by chindo
            :D  
This car will be a magnet for thieves.  I mean the car doesn't even have a roof or doors.[/b]
Just think of it as a motorcyle, or even a convertible. But I still wouldn't want to be caught outside in the rain. :p

·
Premium Member
1,776 Posts

V-max of that thing is 135 kph / 84 mph. A bug at that speed hurts...ouch!

·
Registered
2,972 Posts

But its COOL! It's one of the "happiest" car I have seen apart from those old small Abarths and Fiats.

·
Registered
2,972 Posts

Yeah! I'd love to have one :D

When it rains you put a included "cover" all over the car. You can't drive with that on... But I guess you could use it as a tent :)

·
Registered
980 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Replying to Topic 'Are they for real???'

Originally posted by applejax

Cartoonish seems to be a very appropriate adjective.  I think it looks like a modern dune buggy.[/b]
It does kinda looks like a dune buggy but I dont think this car can go off road.
Another thing I was wondering, what advantage do they have by having such a low windshield?

·
Premium Member
2,898 Posts

Hmm Maybe that's what Wyle E coyote would drive if he had a car.. Then he could really catch that road runner... Just slap an ACME logo on the front and Whala!

*MEEP MEEP*

·
Registered
980 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Reading Topic: Reading Topic: Are they for real???

Definately not something you would see everyday, so you would get some looks at the very least.

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
Reading Topic: Reading Topic: Are they for real???

I'm not going to get into psychology, just point out the fact that it's amusing that we see faces in everything. In fact, if you look at that grill, it's impossible not to see a face.

What a self centered race we are. :D

1 - 20 of 23 Posts