Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,769 Posts
Hatch & 4 door are interchangable. The wagon is not as far as I know. That is 03-05, not sure about 06+

·
Registered
2,914 Posts
Hatch & 4 door are interchangable. The wagon is not as far as I know. That is 03-05, not sure about 06+
[/b]
Depending on the kit, all or the most of the fronts will fit all three models. You may have fitment issues with the rear aprons for the hatch or wagon.

·
Registered
2,536 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Depending on the kit, all or the most of the fronts will fit all three models. You may have fitment issues with the rear aprons for the hatch or wagon.
[/b]
correct.... the fronts are interchangeable, but the rear bumper has to be modded in order to fit on the hatch.....

i was just looking around last nite, may just go with new front since it seems a lip is never going to be made for the sport bumper.....

what does everyone think is the best looking aftermarket front bumper??

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
autoexe2
[/b]
Agreed. Thats what I have (its not on the car anymore).

·
Premium Member
7,221 Posts
I never noticed that our hatch rear bumpers were any different from the sedans. How do they differ?

·
Registered
2,536 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I never noticed that our hatch rear bumpers were any different from the sedans. How do they differ?
[/b]
i am not positive, but when i was looking online one of the sites said hatch bumper needed to be modded in order to get correct fitment.... it states that the rear bumper is made spec for 4 door....

my first time ever getting a body kit so its all new to me.....

Agreed. Thats what I have (its not on the car anymore).
[/b]
what happen??

1 - 12 of 12 Posts