Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It seems like they made a few too many 06s, so I'd imagine they'll cut back on 07s. Then again, mfr's have their own internal logic. Anyone have firm info?

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
it's not so much that the produced too many for 06, more over the problem was the vehicle was supposed to come to market in june but didn't make it until november.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Not only that but they just didn't advertise the thing! Man, I can't turn on the TV without seeing a commercial for the stinking CX-7. I never once saw a speed 6 commercial.
Is the market that hungry for an "SUV with the soul of a sports car"? Gimme a break. Saying you're the fastest SUV is like saying you won the 100m dash in the special olympics.

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
Winner by about a million gimps is the Porsche Cayenne Turbo.

·
Registered
6,083 Posts
Not only that but they just didn't advertise the thing! Man, I can't turn on the TV without seeing a commercial for the stinking CX-7. I never once saw a speed 6 commercial.
Is the market that hungry for an "SUV with the soul of a sports car"? Gimme a break. Saying you're the fastest SUV is like saying you won the 100m dash in the special olympics.
[/b]
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts