Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought my 2003 Mazda 6s last week and was wondering if there are any Mazda6club members in Eastern, NC or in the Raleigh area? If so, does the group ever get together for different auto events or meets? I used to have a Contour SVT and the Southeastern Contour Enthusiast Group would periodically get together.

Thanks,

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
Reading Topic: Are there any members in Eastern, NC or the Raleigh, NC area?

check out the western NC meet i'm throwing together. welcome aboard.;)

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Replying to Topic 'Are there any members in Eastern, NC or the Raleigh, NC area?'

WhoDiddy,
I won't be able to make the meet this weekend. I've been out of town on a business trip in California and Vegas. Just got back tonight.

Erak,

A beach meet would be cool once the weather gets warmer.

Later,
Jason

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Replying to Topic 'Are there any members in Eastern, NC or the Raleigh, NC area?'

Will definitely need to get a Spring meet together once the weather is a little warmer. I'm sure that will be able to get some of the guys from Eastern NC to visit.

Jason

·
Registered
40 Posts

I agree...that would be sweet. Although, I doubt I'll have had much time to do any real customization to my 6 before then.

·
Registered
1,667 Posts

nice to see more NC peeps here. if u ever come to WNC hit me up. if u guys are looking into meets n shit let me know.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

Sending this back to the top.

Does anyone on this site have a blue Mazda 6, a sliver Mazda 6, or a grey Mazda 6 and live in Northwest Raleigh? I've seen these different colored Mazda 6s models up around Leesville Rd and 540 this week. I live off of Leesville Rd.

Just curious. I was driving my Pontiac and not the Mazda.

Later

·
Registered
6,083 Posts

Well it seems like you guys need to make another NC meet. I'm game if its not to far to drive.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

I agree. Once the weather warms up we should have a meet. I'm sure I'll see the cars again. I move into my new place in two weeks and I can host a meet this Spring once I get settled.

Jason

·
Registered
40 Posts

I'd be down for a meet when the weather warms up. Raleigh's only a couple hours from here. My question is...what would everyone be up for doing once we all arrived?

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

I'm game for just about anything. Depending on the time of month we could hit a Durham Bulls baseball game. The housing/apartment complex has a sand volleyball court, a huge pool, grilles near the pool and volleyball court area.

Does anyone need to add anything to their cars? Air intake, springs, etc...? I have a buddy of mine who probably has most of the tools necessary but, I'll have to double check.

For those of you who attend certain establishments, I can get free passes from a friend to Pure Gold in Cary.

Just let me know.

Later

·
Registered
1,287 Posts

I'm putting on springs and AEAM CAI shortly, but not the most fun things to install.

I'd be happy hosting some peeps here in Wilmington too. Plenty of things to do in this city and theres always the beach. It'll be wild here in less than a month.

All those interested in a meet write your chioces of date/location.
eRak

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

I would be game for Wilmington. I wouldn't be able to do anything though until the weekend of April 30th-May 2nd. You might want to just post a Wilmington meet and see how many people reply.

Do you have a white 6 with modified exhaust tips? Plus grey/dark colored rims? I was in Wilmington (business trip/visiting a friend) last week for a few days and I saw a white 6 with these items but, I wasn't sure if it was your car. It was on South College near the university. I think you were pulling into a shopping center. I was driving my Grand Prix and not the 6.

Later,
Jason

·
Registered
1,287 Posts

Small world. That was me, but not anymore.....

http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/553509

God, I hated those gray rims. So what were you doing out here? I'm gonna post a meet topic here. I'd say for us NCers Wilmington, Raliegh or Charlotte are our best bets. Check out the topic all.
PEace.
eRak

1 - 18 of 18 Posts