Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do the leather seats have the holes in their surface or are they hole-less? I think the foreign cars have perforated leather, is that correct? I'm hoping we will have it, as it truly makes leather seats acutally nice to sit in, whereas the flat leather gets so hot and sticky and doesn't let your skin breathe.

I never cared for leather until I HAD to get it on my RSX. It is perforated and is miles above the leather in my Millenia, which is not. Even on hot days I don't get too sticky in the Acura, where I'd be dying in the Millenia.

If we don't get perforated seats, why again, do we get shafted in that area in north america???

·
Premium Member
5,097 Posts
Replying to Topic 'Are NA leather seats perforated?'

I think you get the perforated leather also, think I saw a pic of the NA interior somewhere showing that. But I make no promises...:sarc

·
Registered
244 Posts

The brochure that Kirill made photos of clearly states perforated leather so there should be no worries ;)

·
Registered
355 Posts

Yeah, that is true. You get the same holes as we get here in Europe (atleast in all the pics). I think it feels better also with those, even if my wife had her opinion about holes... I just love her. :D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts