Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought this car last week the way it sits now so I am not sure what has been done.

I have not seen any other 2 tone 6 leather seats..
The center black part has a carbon fiber look to it...

Was this an option, or did someone recover the seats?

·
Registered
3,161 Posts
It is aftermarket covers. Actually, looks better and possible more like real leather than stock leather.

It looks tastefully done (at least interior wise). Do you know if it's someone from this board?

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks..

I am not sure, I just bought the car last week, and just found this site this morning :D

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
Did you buy your car with all the mods already done? If so, how much and from who?

Looks great, BTW.

What's the red switch in the middle for?

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Did you buy your car with all the mods already done? If so, how much and from who?

Looks great, BTW.

What's the red switch in the middle for?
[/b]

Yes I bought the car with all the mods already done.
I picked it up at a local lot. it's a 2005 with 26,000 miles for $16,000

The red switch is for the go gas ;)

(I am taking out the N2O to put in my Nova :( )

·
Registered
634 Posts
There's a lot more than just seats in that interior I believe. It looks like it originally had a tan interior but he replaced all the brown plastic with black. Very nice, I wish mine looked like that.

On another note, from what I've read here V6 + nitrous can equal very bad things, very quickly. Have you had a compresison test done on that thing?

·
Registered
978 Posts
nice pedals too. mazda's all weather mats would look better imho.

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
Did the nitrous kit come already on the car? IF SO BE CAREFUL. It's a big no no running nutrous on the V6. as few members have learned the hard way already.

·
Registered
1,696 Posts
There's a lot more than just seats in that interior I believe. It looks like it originally had a tan interior but he replaced all the brown plastic with black. Very nice, I wish mine looked like that.

On another note, from what I've read here V6 + nitrous can equal very bad things, very quickly. Have you had a compresison test done on that thing? [/b]
Actually, no, I believe the tan/black interior came out in 04 or 05. The Mazda3 has it, too.

·
Registered
5,733 Posts
Actually, no, I believe the tan/black interior came out in 04 or 05. The Mazda3 has it, too.
[/b]
yup, i have the same black/tan int. but i have a ten shift boot and knob when that one is black. maybe another swap the old owner did.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts