Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering what kind of apr's everybody is getting on their 6s', this dealer is trying to get me to agree to one in the 9 -9.5 range, I think I just need to stop myself from telling him that he's out of his damn mind, but he really needs to lower it or i'm outta there.

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Replying to Topic 'APR's'

4.2%
excellent credit in case you're wondering

Check out peoplefirst.com, I also got an offer of 4.2% from them but I chose to go with the dealer.

·
Premium Member
2,898 Posts
Reading Topic: APR's

I got my financing through the dealership.. 4.99% for 5 years. My credit score was a B+ I think thats somewhere between the 650-700 range if anyone knows anything about credit scores.

·
Registered
1,330 Posts

i got 4.14 over 4 years...don't be afraid to walk out! since you are so far along in the process, they know you're ready to buy, walk out....they'll stop you and be like we can give you a better rate...and if they don't, find another dealer! They are definitely trying to rip you off...especially since loan rates are at an all time low right now.

-yasir

·
Registered
126 Posts

4.5 for 5 years at my Credit Union, payable bi-weekly. 3.99 is common out there right now for 5 years with good credit.

·
Registered
652 Posts

3.8 for 66 months with a 788 FICO score from Chase Auto Finance

Keep in mind that financing for a shorter term should yeild a better rate.
Also, just because you finance for 66 months doesn't mean you can't pay the principal down any time you want, thereby shortening the term.

·
Registered
468 Posts

6.60 percent for 60 months...put about 8000+ down. credit is decent. but not perfect

1 - 15 of 15 Posts