Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2005 6i and I've seen some 6's with the appearance package on them and I think it looks good. I just want to know what you guy's think. I found the kit on a seemingly trustworthy website. It comes painted and will cost around $700 shipped. If anyone has a clue on what it would cost to get it put on, i would greatly appreciate it.
MazdaPartsPeople.com - Genuine Mazda Parts and Mazda Accessories

·
Registered
698 Posts
Hey man, If you're made of money, go ahead and buy these kits, I think they look pretty good. But if you're froogle and want a bit more aggressive look for your car without spending the money, you should consider the home-depot lip kit mod. I think I looks pretty damn good. I'll be doing this sometime this week. Here is a link to the forum:

http://forum.mazda6club.com/exterior-modifications/236950-home-depot-rubber-front-lip.html

People even get away with painting them.
Only problem I see is not being able to satisfy your thirst for sideskirts

Whatever decision you decide with going with, you should post pictures up for us.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys. The only thing that i am worried about with the HD lip is that I have a 2005 bumper, non-sport, the 2006-2008 got a facelift. I've never seen anybody do the HD lip with a 2005 and before model, I may have to be the first and let you guys know. I was thinking about going with buying a sport bumber monoxidechild but I cant find a decent used one or a cheap new one. I also dont think I'll be able to do the HD rear lip because I have the non-sport rear bumber.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts