Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If anyone knows of some good appartments in the North Bay Are PLEASE post!

We are considering 900-1300 range... 1-2 bedroom

MUST have covered parking... and washer / dryer in unit

Also would like somewhere with a garage... one that can support more than a pos little street bike or Geo-Metro... Speed6 is a fatty and needs a little extra room!

·
Registered
2,652 Posts
If anyone knows of some good appartments in the North Bay Are PLEASE post!

We are considering 900-1300 range... 1-2 bedroom

MUST have covered parking... and washer / dryer in unit

Also would like somewhere with a garage... one that can support more than a pos little street bike or Geo-Metro... Speed6 is a fatty and needs a little extra room!
[/b]
northbay as in marin county? u have to be more specific in location. best area for young people in the northbay would be sausilito. if you're looking in sf, the only thing u can find in that price range would be a studio or an old 1 bdrm.

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
North Bay area... I don't know what else to day. It doesn't matter which city its in... Everything is within 30 min of eachother up there... I mean the closer to SF the better probably....

But anything within 30-40 min is good... I've been making lists and gonna call a bunch tomorrow... I just figured someone might have had a really good idea... Not much action on this forum so probably won't be seen before it's too late.

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
One last bump for myself....

North Bay Area... Doesn't matter which city really... anything in north bay area almost is within 30 miles of eachother... As long as I can get to the bridge within 30-40 min... in normal traffic... should be fine...

Thanks for the ideas, craigslist.org was great...

I posted this hoping that someone else in the area.. or who has lived in North Bay area before knew of some great places they've had expreience with....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
About this Discussion
4 Replies
3 Participants
PerfectXtreme
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing