Mazda 6 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to say i'm sorry to everyone who was offended by yesterday's shenanigan. I took it too far. I let other people push me to a level I shouldn't have gone to. I realize how inappropriate that was.

·
Banned
1,206 Posts

·
Registered
3,660 Posts
damm straight! you really hurt my feelings.......

·
Registered
2,080 Posts
QUOTE (Shaniqua @ Jan 11 2010, 06:05 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=1629012
I've given you enough attention man. Hope you throughly enjoyed it. And by the way I could have roasted you on being asian, because Asians are the ugliest things known to man, but I didn't say it.

Thats probably why your so mad. Little dick, ugly and short. And how come all yall always smell like sour milk. hows that for racist[/b]
btw, I'm not Asian dill-hole.

·
Registered
353 Posts
LMAO! Shaniqua you don't need to apologize. There should be plenty of other people apologizing. Very big of you though.

LOL Shaniqua why did you roast him like that!!!! ROTFLMAO

·
Registered
2,080 Posts
I'm really not, you think i am so you said:

QUOTE (Shaniqua @ Jan 11 2010, 06:05 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=1629012
I've given you enough attention man. Hope you throughly enjoyed it. And by the way I could have roasted you on being asian, because Asians are the ugliest things known to man, but I didn't say it.

Thats probably why your so mad. Little dick, ugly and short. And how come all yall always smell like sour milk. hows that for racist[/b]
Disrespect all the poor asian people on here who have done nothing to you, I'm sure they wont forget it. Anyhow, get your facts right if you are gonna talk to me. Your apology means nothing after the damage is done. You're fickle.

·
Registered
353 Posts
QUOTE (Confuc1ous @ Jan 12 2010, 07:49 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=1629320
I'm really not, you think i am so you said:

Disrespect all the poor asian people on here who have done nothing to you, I'm sure they wont forget it. Anyhow, get your facts right if you are gonna talk to me. Your apology means nothing after the damage is done. You're fickle.[/b]

Confuc1ous who are you to talk, what about all the black people you offended. Dont they deserve an apology. I recall you saying shut your "black ass up" and a lot of other stuff. You were the worst by far.

·
Banned
1,206 Posts

·
Registered
2,080 Posts
QUOTE (Arinzeuno @ Jan 12 2010, 07:51 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=1629321
Confuc1ous who are you to talk, what about all the black people you offended. Dont they deserve an apology. I recall you saying shut your "black ass up" and a lot of other stuff. You were the worst by far.[/b]
HaHa, if you think I'm apologizing to any of the degenerates in here that kept on talking shit and putting their nose in where it didn't belong, you must be as brainless and misinformed as your friend. Apparently you guys think the internet is serious business. Grow up clown. Oh and goodnight.

·
Registered
32 Posts
QUOTE (Confuc1ous @ Jan 12 2010, 05:54 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=1629325
HaHa, if you think I'm apologizing to any of the degenerates in here that kept on talking shit and putting their nose in where it didn't belong, you must be as brainless and misinformed as your friend. Apparently you guys think the internet is serious business. Grow up clown. Oh and goodnight.[/b]

Tough guy back again.

·
Banned
1,206 Posts

·
Registered
353 Posts
QUOTE (MicaBlackMS6 @ Jan 12 2010, 07:58 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=1629330
and you are a disgrace to your own race. It's because of people like you that racism persists in this country.[/b]
uhh he never even opened his mouth. All or you were being racist attacking black people and im surprised that you confucious and the others kept going on and on and nobody said anything.

·
Risickulous
4,862 Posts
Mike issued EVERYONE a warning that was involved in the other thread. No one was a victim in that thread because it was a bunch of child BS instigated by all involved. I just issued 1 vacation for trying to stir it up again. If I see another post doing the same I'll issue more.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.