Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guy's
Do you have any updates on hp for your parts??
Also do you know how to put in a Apexi S-AFC?? I need the wireing diagram Or what wires colores to use to put one in!!
Thanks Sean

·
Registered
468 Posts
Replying to Topic 'Apexi S-AFC'

i'm trying to source a unit..the 2nd gen safc..mine will be installed/tuned in a few weeks. just goto the dealer and ask for the wiring diagram of the 6 ecu. the safc is a pretty much universal tool.

·
Registered
577 Posts

That is correct... we dont have the wiring diagram but you can get it from your local Mazda dealer.

We havent attempted install of the S-AFC yet, but plan to do so in the future.

The car goes to the dyno this Wednesday for updated power readings...

Nikolas

·
Registered
577 Posts

Due to a small hickup in the header installation, we had to miss our Wednesday 9:30 am dyno appointment.. but we rescehduled for tomorrow at 12:30pm.....

All I can say is what the owner of the header company said...

"....this thing sounds F&$king WICKED!!!" quote un-quote.. heheheh..

He is a BIG Porsche guy...has been since the 70s... his pride and joy is his 914-6 that is twin turbo charged, running about 20psi, making around 500hp (conservative..) when he is impressed by the sound of an engine, then I know it is something to be happy about..... :)

I will report back the new dyno numbers as soon as I get them tomorrow. The car still has the stock exhaust on.. but we dont expect an aftermarket exhaust to help much, UNLESSSS you have headers and our y-pipe... Our Y-Pipe exits in 2.5" diameter...if you mate that up to a 2.5" mandrel bent exhaust, you will see gains over a 2.25" exhaust. These 3.0L engines NEED a 2.5" exhaust to make the most power... trust me..... Hopefully Borla and the rest of the exhaust manufacturers listen to our input here and make their V6 kits 2.5" Diameter.....

Nikolas

·
Registered
374 Posts
Reading Topic: Apexi S-AFC

We havent installed the S-AFC yet because we have yet to decipher the computer pin-out diagram. I have the diagram but it is difficult for me to tell what wires serve what function.

NIkolas

·
Registered
429 Posts

Click

These are the american model mazda 6 wiring diagrams i got the book from my dealer last week hope they can help.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Reading Topic: Apexi S-AFC

i got the safcII installed few weeks back, it came with diagrams for the mazda 6, shouldnt it come with a diagram? anyways i have a pic of it installed at www.cardomain.com/id/extr3m3 . any questions just buzz me yeah. i got someone else to install and tune anyways. how different is the US model compared to the JAP model in terms of installing a SAFCII??

gained of 4 kw on my 6i ATX , car felt more responsive and definitely a better drive compared to before.

·
Registered
2,151 Posts

Originally posted by Mazda69

i got the safcII installed few weeks back, it came with diagrams for the mazda 6, shouldnt it come with a diagram? anyways i have a pic of it installed at www.cardomain.com/id/extr3m3 . any questions just buzz me yeah. i got someone else to install and tune anyways. how different is the US model compared to the JAP model in terms of installing a SAFCII??  

gained of 4 kw on my 6i ATX , car felt more responsive and definitely a better drive compared to before.
That's the issue. The wire hookups are different between countrys, and engines.

·
Registered
1,813 Posts
any news on the SAFC Install for the US models?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts