Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
690 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
first i would like to thank Olivier for great customer service =)

anyways, so i ordered a set of Apexcone's HID kit and decided to shell out the extra 75 bux for the 50w version.

performed the glare reduction mod of removing the upbeam plate.

installation was a breeze! hardest part was removing the damn upbeam plate, lol.

glare is still a factor even with the plate removed, im putting my money on it's because this kit is just so darn bright! you can see glare from the front shots.

the rated kelvin was 5000k and it was a pure white with almost no hint of blue if any.

tell me what you guys think!

^^^^picture above might be slightly mis-leading, because camera over-exposed^^^^
but other pictures should be a pretty accurate representation

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
very nice picture taking.... u sure know how to use ur dig cam.. LOL... try to take pic of the light beam from ~25 feet apart to a white wall, and try to align ur light beam properly...

·
Registered
1,759 Posts
very nice picture taking.... u sure know how to use ur dig cam.. LOL... try to take pic of the light beam from ~25 feet apart to a white wall, and try to align ur light beam properly...
[/b]
Ditto...that cut off looks pretty nice though...but try from like 25 feet away....damn really hate mazda's factory projectors man...

Aweosme pics though none the less...+1 for great photography skills... :nana:

·
Registered
690 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hehe thx

and ya they are really bright. install was fairly easy, pretty much drill the hole in dust cap and then rest is plug and play.

hardest part is doing the glare reduction mod, which took quite a lot of force. when the how-to said it takes a lot of force, it means it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts