Mazda 6 Forums banner

*APEXCONE HID kit $130 shipped!!!! OUR LOWEST PRICE!!*Xenon Expert

31K views 103 replies 34 participants last post by  XenonExpert 
#1 ·
Hi Everybody,

Effective : 17/07/2007

Apexcone HID kit. Xenon Expert. You know the names and quality they represent as we've been in this forum for the last 4 years. Well, we just have great news. We now offer more flexibility when you want to buy the Apexcone kit.

Some customers have been asking us for the lowest price possible and that's what we are offering today. You can now order the Apexcone kit at $130 shipping included in th US. At that price you get a one year warranty on the kit.

Some customers like the piece of mind of lifetime warranty. No problem, you can still get the kit with it at $155. That's even lower then our last price!!! (bow)(bow)

Bottom line, Apexcone brand HIDs are the same superior product at significant savings.

35W kits
$130 shipped. One year warranty.(yes)
$155 shipped. Lifetime warranty. (Just add the lifetime warranty option to your order) (naughty)

NEW 55W kits
$150 shipped. One year warranty. (yes)
$175 shipped. Lifetime warranty. (Just add the lifetime warranty option to your order) (naughty)

You can get your hands on that kit here:

http://www.xenonexpert.com/apexcone_sale.html

GET IT HERE:

http://www.xenonexpert.com/apexcone_sale.html

Enjoy! ;)

VALID UNTIL AUGUST 31st 2007

See less See more
#29 ·
#32 ·
I bought a kit a week or two ago. I got everything installed and it works great. No problems at all. Kit was shipped fast as well. Anyone concerned about the install just follow the how to's, they really have everything there.

This is the first thing I have bought from you(xenonexpert), and I would definetly buy from you again.I just want to say Thanks for the good service.

#33 ·
I bought a kit a week or two ago. I got everything installed and it works great. No problems at all. Kit was shipped fast as well. Anyone concerned about the install just follow the how to's, they really have everything there.

This is the first thing I have bought from you(xenonexpert), and I would definetly buy from you again.I just want to say Thanks for the good service.
[/b]
Glad you are satisfied :) It's what we want. Thanks for the kind words. Much appreciated. :D

#34 ·
I am not a new XenonExpert customer (well, i guess techincally i am :) ) But Oliver has always been very helpful and provided great service. I did not hesitate at all to buy from him.

I just ordered a set for my wife's Mazda6 Wagon (as a birthday gift) and can't wait to get them. Since shipping is always fast, i know i'll get them in time, not only before her Bday, but intime to get them installed too!!!

Merci Beaucoup Oliver!!

#43 ·
Got my Kit installed last night. With the help of the how-to's found on this site, the install only took me 2.5hrs from start to finish....and that included taking a ton of pics and a drive around the neighborhood.

The quality ofthe kit is great, not to mention the awesome price. The output is great a HUGE improvement over stock. Although now the bumper fogs look goofy being very yellow in comparison.

Thanks to Oliver and XenonExpert for the great deal!!!

I got the 4500K 35w kit. The wife LOVE's it!!!!

#44 ·
Got my Kit installed last night. With the help of the how-to's found on this site, the install only took me 2.5hrs from start to finish....and that included taking a ton of pics and a drive around the neighborhood.

The quality ofthe kit is great, not to mention the awesome price. The output is great a HUGE improvement over stock. Although now the bumper fogs look goofy being very yellow in comparison.

Thanks to Oliver and XenonExpert for the great deal!!!

I got the 4500K 35w kit. The wife LOVE's it!!!!
[/b]
Thanks! :D We aim to please!

Now all you need is the HIDMatch halogen bulbs for your fogs so they will be white ;)

http://www.xenonexpert.com/xtechalogenbulbs_sale.html

#45 ·
Just wanted to say, finally got my kit installed last night.

One of the bulbs had come out of its protective case in transit, but didn't seem broken. Installed it, and yup, not broken.

The difference between the 4500k kit and stock is AMAZING.
Unfortunately now I feel the pull to replace all my bulbs with HID matched :(

Thanks Oliver!

#46 ·
#48 ·
is 4000k the only color you have for h3 bulbs? can you get 2500k or similar? Not many ppl offer a lifetime warranty with bulbs :)
[/b]
If you mean the halogen HIDMatch halogen bulbs we have 4000K or 2500K in yellow (not on the site yet but in stock)

:)

how long is the GB gonna run for? i was hoping february? =x
[/b]

It's an ongoing special for you guys ;)

#49 ·
If you mean the halogen HIDMatch halogen bulbs we have 4000K or 2500K in yellow (not on the site yet but in stock)

:)
It's an ongoing special for you guys ;)
[/b]
yup, i meant the halogens. Do you know when they will be on the site? :D

Also, is there any kind of combined shipping offer if I were to get both an HID kit and the H3 bulbs?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.