Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I like to drive like an ass, I would preffer no tto do it on the street... any places good for this? I would really like to push the limits of the car and see what she can do, plus I want to see what stock is like so I KNOW my money has been spent well on mods.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Mission Raceway

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Mission Raceway
[/b]
Isn't that a straight line?

Would there be any number of people willing to like try and set something up where we can all go rally a bunch of our 6's on a closed course or something... I promise not to smash into anyone. :p

Is this just a pipe dream???

I guess I can always continue to go crazy in the boons.

·
Registered
3,226 Posts
I wanted to start a similar thread myself... but in relation to AutoX (Solo2).

Anyone here into that sort of stuff?

·
Registered
420 Posts
There is a closed course in the process of being built at the Pit Meadows Airport, That is where Mazda does all their dealer training. Im not sure if it will be open to the public but I did hear them say that they will set it up for groups, Maybe this is something we can work on in the future. I think it also has to do with a professional driver training school, I can't remember the name of the school, but I will look into what the opertunities there are and get back.

Art.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Is that what they are doing out there?? Cool. THey do have a BIG parkinglot all CONED out every weekend for the bikes. would love it if they would get a closed course going.. I would like to take some instruction even... I mean lets face it... I cant learn what *I* want to learn on city streets... I want to like power drift and stuff!

·
Registered
721 Posts
When I took the safe driving course (offered by CDI) on Boundry bay airport, there were ppl doing AutoX on other side of the runway. It looked pretty good. I'm not sure who organizes that in lower mainland tho. :)

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
When I took the safe driving course (offered by CDI) on Boundry bay airport, there were ppl doing AutoX on other side of the runway. It looked pretty good. I'm not sure who organizes that in lower mainland tho. :)
[/b]
Is there any reason we coudn't?

I Think I may try calling and find what kind of Fee and Insurance is needed for this.

Who would I call?

Hmm.

·
Registered
542 Posts
okay if your interested in autox'ing there is some really good coarses and comptetions on this schedule! but keep in mind you will be probly be up against some of the best autox'ing guys in the lowermainland! Just visit the host website for info of joining in!
gl have fun!
http://www.caccautosport.org/solocontent/s...entSchedule.pdf
:seeya:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts