Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im thinking about doing the nightshades on the rear tails but i would love to see how it looks on someone elses car before i do it.. i didnt use the search key but i did look at the "best pic of your 6 forum" and every page and have yet to see a good example of what i want to see... a redfire 6 with blackened tails.. either with nightshades or with the 06 tails...
so please post away...

or.. someone maybe photoshop them on this?

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
here you go man.
[/b]
i like his idea but on a redfire i think it would look real nice if they were tinted almost black, i think if you would add another coat of tint it would look even better than it does now imo, maybe like this.

Attachments

·
Registered
815 Posts
mine are actually a bit darker now. i got a new set of stock red tails from msumlin cuz mine got messed up. i tinted the new tails but used alot more tint this time around. unfortunately i dont have pics of the tails right now so i just posted an old pic that i had from before. ill get pics within a day. oh yeah and my tails right now are pretty much black and you can only see through them if the lights are on.

·
Registered
815 Posts
for some reason i dont like the 06 black tails on a redfire. i like the look of the tinted stock red tails better. and i also have rims for my car already just waiting for tires. :yesnod:

heres a peek of my new rims just fyi: SORRY CHAMBERS DONT MEAN TO THREADJACK!

ill get a pic of my newly tinted tails tomorrow

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts