Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
979 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
No not mine.... But my local dealer, North End Mazda/Subaru in Lunenburg just picked one up at auction. Velocity red with all the perks leather (I think 2 tone) and all.. I think Nav but I am not sure.. They got it pretty cheap. It only has 6k miles on it. They were talking bout $23k for it but they will wiggle and give you top dollar if you have a trade we got pretty close to Blue book for the RX woulda gotten it if the tires were not shot!!!! But that is another story. THey are a good dealer to work with laid back country guys... I highly recomend this dealer to anyone out here! They are worth the drive to go there and look at their inventory.... Let me knwo if you are interested I can give you directions and if you go an buy a car tell them Michelle Withers sent you and I can get $100 referal cash!!!!

Hope some one on here ick this speed up would be great to see another out here!

Michelle

·
Registered
2,274 Posts
my dealer told me about this...

they were trying to get this exact car at the auction which was a few days ago. I guess your dealer was the highest bidder. its too bad i want a white...

·
Registered
979 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
But a great deal to whomever is willing to go for it.. they say it is immaculate and like brand new, the driver had no chance to brake it in!

·
Registered
4,775 Posts
But a great deal to whomever is willing to go for it.. they say it is immaculate and like brand new, the driver had no chance to brake it in!
[/b]
break

·
Registered
979 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I would appreciate it if you kept your childish comments to yourself, you post in my topics and when you do it never pertains to the topic. Do me a favor and stop replying to my posts... I don't value your opinons, and I don't think they are necessary. You are just a kid, not even old enough to buy beer, stay out of my posts. you hardly ever post anything to do with my topics that is helpful anyhow.. Who died and made you king English teacher.... You just got outta HS a little while ago and I have seen more evidence on this forum that places you in the 9th grade. So again do NOT reply to my posts please!

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Alright I just called the dealership and they still have it, so I will be going down tommorow to check it out. The only way that I would buy it is if I would only pay as much as I currently am on my car. So I will update you guys tommorow once I run all the numbers.

·
Registered
979 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
GONE!!!!! Anyone else need a good deal they are good to deal with and tell them I sent you!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts